11- shivi🤕

The atmosphere became more intense with each flip and each turn kaira took....or I must say shivin took in their dance.... It was a normal simply dance at a party still their chemistry never failed to create magics on the stage putting it on fire... Though shivi was hurt and she had a really bad mood still the intensity never got affected.... They would always loose to each other..

They continued dancing... Eyes in eyes.. hands in hands.. swaying with the music when it came to an end.... They stopped to the claps around and realised the shot was over.... She still looked disturbed.. it could be sensed from her going away from there.... But seemed like... Something else was supposed to happen....

Walking away in a disturbed state she didn't realise when her foot got stuck in the wires over there and she fell on the floor hitting her head to the sharp corner of the table placed there.. She hissed in pain, there was blood on her forehead, she couldn't even shout due to the pain...
On the other hand momo felt a sudden pain rushing in his heart and he didn't knew why but he turned around and was shocked to see the view infront of her... His shivi was lying there in a corner.... His heart sanked seeing this....

' Shivi...' He shouted and ran to her as tears escaped his eyes.... Hearing his voice everyone ran there.... ' Shivi... Shivi shivi... Kya hua tumhe.. utho shivi.... Khoon... Gaadi nikalo jldi se...' Shouted a panicked Mohsin as he took shivi in his arms.... ' Momo...' She said weekly as she held his hand hissing in pain and making no delay he picked her in his arms as he walked to his car.. she was obviously weak to walk... He put his handkerchief on her forehead as he tried to stop the blood..  Garima and one more person alongwith accompanied Mohsin to the hospital...

' Mohsin smbhal k...' Said Garima as mohsin drove the car rashly to the hospital... Within minutes they reached and Mohsin picked her up in his arms and rushed inside shouting at the doctors... Everyone tried to calm him down but they knew when it came to his shivi he would turn mad always.... Making her lay on the hospital bed he was continuously caressing her hand... There were tears in his eyes... His heart crushed into a million pieces seeing his shivi lying there... Tightly holding her hand he was again and again murmuring something and something to her...

On the other hand Mohsin's parents alongwith Sajjad also came to the hospital when they were informed about shivi...

The doctor did the dressing as shivi laid unconscious due to the effect of the sedatives.... He did not leave her even for a second... Somewhere he was feeling guilty for this condition of shivi.. ' Ye sb meri vjh se hua... Mujhe lgg rha tha tum upset ho... Maine fr bhi tumse baat nhi ki.. naa hi tumhara theek se dhyaan rkh paya... ' Mohsin said as a tear again came out from the corner of his eye...  Just then ammijaan came and took him in his embrace and he cried keeping his head on her lap... ' Ammijaan shivi..' He murmured....

' Arre beta... Shivi theek hai... Dekho doctor ne dressing krr di hai.. abhi medicines Ka effect km hoga to usse hosh aa jayega... Aur mujhe nhi lgta k tumhe aise Dekh k usse koi khushi hogi... ' Ammijaan tried calming down her son and he calmed down a bit...

While outside... ' Lekin ye sb hua kaise...' Sajjad asked Garima...
' We don't know.. maybe uska per slip hogya hoga.. and disbalance ki vjh se her head hit the table...' Garima told Sajjad but he seemed to be a bit lost... He found something fishy is this fiasco but thought to think about it later as now his bhabi is more important....

' Moh....s..i...n... I love you.... Tum... Mujhe... chorhkar uss nikita k paas mt jaana kbhi... Vo bhut buri hai..  vo tumhe mujhse duur krna chahti hai... Mujhe kehti hai... Main Mohsin ko tumse duur krr dungi.. bhut buri hai vo... I love you momo... Tum usse baat krte ho to Kitna bura lgta hai mujhe.... ' Shivi wispered in a slightly audible tone as she started gaining consciousness... Though Mohsin could only hear some of her words... She slowly opened her heavy eyelids as she realised she was in an unfamiliar place... She titled her head a little to find him holding her hand tightly... He was in a total mess.. his cheeks had dried up tear stains....

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें