9~Hurt💔

' Oho momo.. exercise and all.... Dekh rhi Hun main aajkl fitness pe dhyaan diya jaa rha.. dream girl k first episode vaali body vaapis aa rhi kya..' Nikita said coming to Mohsin as he was doing pushups in the garden as he was free for sometime and shivi had her shot...
And of course, he looked extremely hot in that vest, sweat beads from his hair to his neck as he continued doing his pushups...

Nikita was completely gawking at him, looking at the hot man infront of her as he got up seeing her....
' Yeah... Ab kya krun... Meri shivi  k strict orders Hain... Krna to pdega hi.. aur fans ki bhi to demand hai.... Shirtless Kartik...😂😂' He stated as he chuckled at his own statement while Nikita got angry listening shivi's name again still she gave him a smile....

' Um.. here you go..' She said giving him a towel placed there and he smiled and took it from her as he felt a bit awkward by her touchy touchy behaviour but he let it go...

' Thankuu...' He said taking the towel and gave her a smile....

While this scene was watched by shivi from a distance as she came back after her shot to call Mohsin for lunch... She was hurt to see him smiling and talking to him as she couldn't hear their convo though...

She was already hurt from the morning incidents so she wasn't in a mood to fight or argue with Nikita...
She silently turned and began walking to her vanity when Nikita saw her and smirked... Mohsin was about to look to her side when Nikita indulged him in a talk and he didn't see shivi...

Shivi went from there to her vanity as she opened her lunch box as she tried having a bite but she threw it away as tears made their way through her eyes....
Her eyes went to the frame placed on the table which had a cute photo of them... She cried more as she carressed the photo when she felt two hands wiping off her tears.. but she jerked his hands away and walked to the corner crying.. He came and back hugged her placing his chin over her shoulder as he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist..

She tried getting away but his hold was strong enough... ' I m sorry... Plzz.. khana kha lo..' He wispered in her ear, she turned and went to the other side but he held her hand and made her sit...

' Tumhe jitna gussa krna hai krr lena prr Uske pehle khana kha lo...  Ye lo...' He said as he tried making her eat, she stared into her eyes when her phone rang and she found herself sitting on the same place.... Oh so this was a dream...

She picked her phone and saw it was a call from Mohsin's ammijaan..
' Jee ammijaan, khiye naa.. kaisi hain aap..' Shivi said over the call..

' Beta I m fine... Tum kaisi ho.. bhut din hogye ghr nhi aayi...' Ammijaan said shivi lovingly...

' Vo ammijaan shoot tha to.... Lekin koi baat nhi.. main aapse jldi hi Milne aungi.. aap bhi aao naa kbhi set pe yaa ghr pe..' Shivi said....

' Haan beta.. Hm log bhi ayenge..  filhal to tum ye btao Mohsin tumhare Saath hi hai na... Usse zraa phone dena... Mujhe usse Kuch kaam tha... Uska phone hi nhi lgg rha....' ammijaan said as she tried calling Mohsin but his phone was coming unreachable...

Shivi's face immediately fell as she thought about Mohsin being there with Nikita but still she couldn't show it to ammijaan...
' Vo ammijaan.. Mohsin Ka shot tha... Main abhi usko bolti Hun aapko call krne k liye..' Said shivi as she and ammijaan talked for some more time and later she cut the call and went out of her vanity without having her lunch also...

She was going to look for Mohsin when she saw him and Nikita coming that way talking to each other, giggling actually... She felt hurt but she made a stern face and went to Mohsin.... ' Mohsin vo ammijaan Ka call Aaya tha... Tum unhe abhi call krr lo.. unko tumse baat krni hai...' Shivi said and walked to go but Mohsin stopped her...
' Arre shivi... Chal lunch to krr le..' Mohsin said but shivi didn't turn...

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें