12~Anger and Frustration

' Nikita...' He said shocked as his hold loosened on her shoulders...

' Tum pehle nhi bta skti thi k u r jealous...' Mohsin said mocking while shivi got hurt and angry...

'Mohsin..' she was about to say something but he cut her between...

' Dekho u too know naa Nikita sirf meri friend hai... Main to bss tumhara hi hun... Itni si baat k liye tum itne dinon se mujhse muh fula k baithi thi... That's not right shivi... Aise hi mere romance Ka itna time waste krr Diya.. itni si baat pe u don't need to be jealous yrr...' He said in a jovial tone as he thought she was simply jealous of Nikita, while she was extremely hurt by his words.... Her eyes moistened to his words as he looked at his face....

' Kya hua shivi..' He asked as he saw her eyes welling up... ' Kuch nai..' She replied and he took her in his arms for a hug.... Breaking the hug he kissed both her eyes and then her forehead.... ' I love you meri shivi..' He said sweetly....

' Chal ab.. Mumma would be waiting for breakfast... Uske baad set pe bhi to jaana hai... ' He said and held her hand dragging her to his house while a lone tear escaped her eye.... How could he mock her that way saying is she jealous or something... It wasn't only jealousy damn it..!! She was extremely hurt..  she was extremely disheartened... After breakfast both went to the set... She was silent all the time... He would say something and she would simply smile... Her heat crying out all the time, she wanted to hug him badly, she wanted him to tell her that he was only her and no other woman in this entire world could snatch him from her, but he proved her wrong by simply mocking her..

Not that he was wrong... He knew he was her and he thought she didn't need any assurance at that time... He thought she was simply jealous, which was obviously quite natural... He remembered himself being jealous a number of times when he would see her talking to any of her male friends..

Both being completely unknown what was going on each other's mind... miscommunication it was or something else, don't know...  She directly went to her room giving him an excuse of getting ready for the shot immediately and he went to his... Getting ready in that party gown again they had to resume the shoot from where they had left it.... Shivi sat reading her dailogues outside while Nikita came and saw mohsin and immediately went to him side hugging him... 'Good morning Momo..' She said and Mohsin smiled a bit getting away from her as he looked at shivi's face who simple chose to ignore it and kept looking at the script....

Shoot...

' Hi Kartik...  ' called out a girl from behind... Kaira turned to look back and it was Natasha.... 'Oh hi Natasha...' Kartik called out with a smile while Naira too smiled... They met Kartik's other friends too... ' Umm... Dance...' Kartik asked Naira but she wasn't in a mood while Natasha came from behind.... 'Arre.. so what if Naira doesn't want to dance...I m there na.... I mean... Come let's have a dance.... Sorry naira....Kuch der k liye tumhara pati tumse chura rhi Hun...' said Natasha with a smirk while Naira looked at her shocked.... Kartik immediately became stiff as Natasha held onto his arm and he felt a bit uncomfortable... 'Nhi Natasha... Actually Mera bhi mn nhi hai dance Ka.. ' Kartik said getting besides Naira while she smiled... 'Arre chill... Naira Kuch nhi khegi.. haina Naira....' natasha said with a smirk... 'Arre nhi natasha... Mera mn nhi hai... Umm.. vo actually mujhe ek call krna hai.. excuse me..' Kartik said and went away from there while Naira chuckled... ' Waah Naira... Bde ache se control mein rkha hai Tumne Kartik ko.... Mtlb..' Said Natasha with plastered smile while Naira looked onto her... 'Excuse me...' She said with an angry confused face... 'Aree Mera mtlb.. itna bhi mt draa k rkho usse... Mere saath dance krne se bhi mna krr rha tha Dekho...thoda to enjoy krne do usse..' Natasha said and Naira smiled to her statement.... 'Oh hello miss Naashta.. opss..  I mean.... Miss natasha... Whatever your name is... First of all I don't need to give u an explanation to anything... Secondly... Agr Kartik ko Aapke Saath jaana hota to vo chla jaata... Vo ignore krr rha tha mtlb he is non interested to dance with you... Ab aapke liye Acha hoga k apni aur insult naa krayen... Aur yhaan se chle jayen...'  Naira said sarcastically and Natasha went from there in anger... 'Huh..smjhti kya hai khud ko...' Natasha said angrily... 'Ye Kartik khaan chla gya..' Naira thought and sat at the bar ordering some juice for her.... But Natasha had already bribed to spike her drink...

Shot end...

It was break time now... As soon as the scene got over shivi immediately went to her room without even talking to anyone.... Momo looked onto and immediately ran behind her... Before she could close the door of her room momo entered and closed the door... 'Momo...' Shivi was about to say when he cut her in between.. 'Shh.. pehle tumhari medicine ka time hogya to pehle medicine le lo fr baat krr lena...' He said putting the tablet in her mouth and giving her water... Shivi looked at him as he sat on the chair beside her... 'Hnji.. ab khiye aapko kya kehna hai...' He said taking out his phone and clicking a picture of her... 'Huh..' She asked confused.... 'Vo bhut beautiful lgg rhi ho.. to mujse rha hi ni gya...'  He said sheepishly and she gave him a look as she satrted looking at her phone using insta and twitter... He poked her shoulder with his finger and she looked at him... He immediately gave her a flying kiss... She rolled her eyes as she looked back to her phone... 'Arre zenu ne pic post ki hmare saath... ' He said looking on his insta account... 'Hm...' She said... She was getting a bit irritated now... Hurt she was already and because of that she was getting irritated too.... 'Vaise shivi...' He said coming and sitting beside her as he wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer to his shoulder.. 'Mohsin plzz.. chorho mujhe..' She said irritatingly... 'Arre aisa kaise Janeman... Meri baat to sun lo pehle...' He said in a teasing tone while she rolled her eyes.... 'Ye pic dekho...' He said showing her the pic of him her and zenu..... 'Hmari baby bhi bilkul aise hi cute hogi... Ekdum apni mumma jaisi..' He said with a ting of mischief in his tone teasing her and she looked at him with wide eyes... 'Kya...' He said looking at her with a smirk and she turned her face from him... 'Pta Maine to abhi se soch liya... Mujhe 4 bche to chahiye hi chahiye... Zyaada ho to chlega... And Haan.... Sare twins yaa triplets k pairs mein ho to better hai...' He said teasing her while she got real irritated... 'Mohsin plzz... Chup rho...' She said him but he was in a mischievous mood... 'Kyun... Zyada bche chahiye kya 4 se... Bta do tum.. Hm utne bche krr lenge...' Mohsin said teasingly as he began caressing her hair...

Hope you all liked it..!!

Plzz VOTE and COMMENT..!!

Love you all..
Ishi..
❤️❤️

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें