8~❤️😕❤️

' Arre bhabi... Kya hua... Aap khaa kyun nhi rhi....' questioned Sajjad as she wasn't eating anything, just staring at her plate....
While momo who was indulged in a talk with Nikita looked at her and saw she wasn't eating...

' Nhi Sajjad.. Mera mn nhi hai Kuch khaane Ka....' shivi said as she was actually not in a mood to eat...

' Arre aise kaise mood nhi hai..... Khaa le naa shivi...kya hua.. abhi tk to chilla rhi thi mere favourite restaurant mein aana hai.... Abhi kha nhi rhi.. ' said momo as he forced her to eat but she didn't want to....

' nhi mohsin.. tum log Khao... Mera mn nhi hai.... Main thodi Der bahar ghum k aati Hun...' said shivi as she tried to get up from her chair but momo held her hand and made her sit back...

' Khin nhi jaa rhi tum...' he said and stuffed a bite in her mouth and she made a face....

' Awwe... How cute.... Tu bhi Sikh le kuch apne Bhai se..' said Tina adoring them as she hit Sajjad...😂

' Arre... Ye Bhai mujhe hmesha maar pdti hai aapki vjh se...' Sajjad said making a face...

' Tu hai hi issi layak...' Mohsin said and everyone laughed...

While momo made shivi eat and shivi made momo eat, Nikita fumed in jealousy and anger....

' Mohsin.. vo actually tum shivi ko Uske ghr drop krke mujhe mere ghr drop krr doge... Meri car to set pe hi hai na... Vaapis to ab Hm jayenge nhi vhaan....' Asked Nikita trying to get his intention....

' Haan vo.....' mohsin was going to speak but was cut off by sajjad..

' Arre Nikita.. main aur Tina tumhe drop krr denge don't worry..  aur vaise bhi bhai to bhabi k ghr hi rukne vaale hain....' said Sajjad laughing while Nikita made a face glaring at Sajjad....

' Haan ye theek hai... Tu aur Tina drop krr dena Nikita ko...' Mohsin said and Nikita smiled at him...

' Huh... Sb k sb ek se badhkrr ek Hain..... Iss shivangi Ka hi Kuch krna hoga pehle to... Attention seeker khin ki... Pta ni momo ko ismein kya dikhta hai...' thought Nikita and made a face....

Everyone had their dinner and decided to go to the beach next.. 'Bhai aap aur bhabi jayiye beach... Hm log Aapke kbaab mein hddi nhi bnna chahte... Hm log chale movie dekhne.. Chalo Nikita... Tumhara ghr raaste mein hi aata hai so we will drop you...' said sajjad while Nikita made a face..
' Arre prr sb log beach pe chlte Hain na...momo itna time hogya .. tum mere saath khin bhi bahar nhi gye... Chalo na...' Said Mohsin but Sajjad said he wasn't feeling ok so she had to reluctantly go with them.....

' To chalein Miss Joshi... Aapki favourite jgh...' he said giving his hand while she smiled and happily took it as she leaned her head on his shoulder...

He kissed her hair and later they took a selfie and he posted it on insta..
' With my Tweety...' he posted and fandom mein tehlka mch gya..😂😂😂

They went to the beach sitting hand in hand as she leaned her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her holding her closer... ' I love you Mohsin.. tum kbhi mujhse duur to nhi jaoge....' she said as a lone tear escaped her eye which fell on his hand..

' shivi.. kya hua bcha... Tum ro rhi ho.. aur achanak aisa question.. kya hua...' He asked worriedly cupping her face... ' Kuch nhi bss.. aise hi... I love you....' she wispered and hugged him tightly while he hugged her back.. ' I love you too shivi... Tumse duur jaake main khud kaise jiunga...' He said and kissed her hair....

----------------

' Momo.... Tumse ek favour chahiye tha actually....' said nikita over call as she called him in the morning itself...