❤️5❤️

Next morning...
'Arre shivi... Paas aao na.. itni duur duur kyun soo rhi ho..' Mohsin said in sleep😂 and pulled shivi closer to himself...

'aa rhi hun...' shivi responded in sleep and snuggled more closer to him placing her arm on his bare chest....

Suddenly her alarm rang and Mohsin's sleep broke... 'huh... Chain se sone bhi naa do insaan ko...' he sighed and shivi spoke.... 'mohsin alarm bnd krro... Sona hai mujhe.... ' she said cutely hiding her face in the crook of his neck...

Mohsin frustratingly opened his eyes to look towards the clock... 'Arre... 7 bj gye... Uthna pdega... Aur isko bhi uthana pdega...' he said as he turned off the alarm to look to Shivi's side... He smiled as he saw her sleeping snuggling closer to him... His eyes stuck at her angelic face as he removed the hair strands coming over her face to have a clear view of it... She slowly opened her eyes to find him staring at her... She smiled as she hugged him tightly...

'Good morning Mohsin..' she said placed a kiss on his cheek...

'Good morning meri Jaan... Kya baat hai.. aaj subh subh itni romantic...' he said teasing her...

'Hum to hmesha hi romantic rehte hain... Ek tum hi ho Mr. Unromantic..' she said making a face...

'Acha g... Main unromantic Hun...' he said and pulled her above him....

'Main unromantic Hun shivi...' he said smirking and she nodded her head smiling.... He flipped their sides and she was beneath him now...

'To theek hai... Tumhare diye hue iss tag ko hta dete Hain na fr... i dont want a tag like unromantic..' He said as he moved his face closer to hers. She was nervous... Thousand butterflies in her stomach as she anticipated his next move.... 'mo..' a silent wisper escaped her mouth as she felt his hot breaths on her face... And finally he brushed his lips with hers taking her to a passionate kiss....
They broke the kiss being out of breath and joined their foreheads.... 'Kyu miss Joshi... If u still feel I m unromantic I can do much more than this... U know..m' he said and smirked and her cheeks flushed to the beet root red.... 'Htoo... Besharam khin k..' she said and pushed him away getting up form the bed...
'Mujhe abhi yoga krni hai.. to tb tk tum ready ho jao...' she said and turned...

'Arey wait na.. mujhe bhi to exercise krni hai... I ll join you... ' he smirked and held her hand... 'Bilkul nhi...mujhe set k liye late nhi hona.... Isliye tum uss side jaake exercise krro agr tumhe krni hai to... Main jaa rhi Hun neeche lawn mein... Tum rho yhin....' she said and went while he ran behind her teasing her and then their lovey dovey exercise session..😂😂 with them teasing each other....

They made brekfast together and then went to the sets... And there came that chipdi chipkali Nikita...

She saw them entering and immediately ran to them... Though she was angry at Mohsin still hai to idiot aur bewakoof hi naa..
Shivi saw her and her face immediately fell... She was damn angry at her.... Nikita came to them and immediately side hugged momo... Shivi didn't like it at all of course.

'good morning Momo...' Nikita said and Mohsin broke the hug smiling at her.... 'good morning Nikita...' shivi said smiling... 'Oh hi shivi.... Good morning...' Nikita said faking a smile...
'mohsin we were to go for dinner naa yesterday... Tum aise kyun chle gye...' asked Nikita in a complaining voice..

'i already told you Nikita that I won't be going... Mujhe meri shivi k paas jaana tha.. she wasn't well na...' said Mohsin and shivi smirked at Nikita and smiled to the fullest as she wrapped her hand around Mohsin's arm and retsed her head on his shoulder...

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें