7~Love Hatred🤣

' Vaise guys... Abhi dusre logon Ka shoot chal rha hai to tb tk kyun na hm log drive pe chlen...... ' asked Sajjad...

' Haan haan.. zenu loves to go on drive... Mohsin yaad hai last time Kitna enjoy krr rhi thi... Chalo.. Aj bhi bhut mzaa ayega...' said shivi excitedly and Mohsin smiled..

' Haan to done... Chalo chlte Hain..' Said moshin excitedly as he took zenu from shivi's hands...

' Wow... Drive pe... Btw... U remember dream girl days Mohsin.. long drive pe jaana... Aaj to Mzee ayenge...' Nikita said excitedly while coming to them but shivi kept her feet between due to which she tripped and fell on the floor... Mohsin was standing infront only and suddenly he moved aside and Nikita fell right infront of him...

' Ahh...' she Screamed....

' Arre Nikita....' said Mohsin worried but he had zenu in his arms so he couldn't help Nikita...

' Are Mohsin... Help to krr do...' nikita said being full of anger...

' Aree Bhai app jao zenu ko leke jao zeba k Saath.. gaadi start krro.. late ho rha hai hme... Hm log aate Hain...' said Sajjad and shivi gave her hand to nikita to get up...

' Are you fine Nikita..' asked Mohsin but before she could speak Tina spoke... ' Arre Haan..  thoda sa per hi slip hua hai.. wait we will see.. aap jao...'

Mohsin went with zeba and zenu..
' Aree Nikita... Neeche hi ghr bsane Ka iraada hai to bta do... Vo kya  hai na Meri jethani ji Meri ne haath aage krr rkha h to unka haath dukhne lgg jayega...' said Tina smirking...

' Arre bhabi.... Chorho naa.. Chalo chlte Hain... Vaise bhi giri hui cheezon ko uthate nhi hain... ' said Sajjad...

' Sajjad... Tumhari itni himmat..aur shivi... Main abhi momo ko btati hun..' she said angrily....

' main abhi momo ko btati hun...' shivi mimicked...

' jao aur jaake bta do... Hm intezaar krr rhe hain kB Bhai hme daantange..' Sajjad said and the trio laughed...

Nikita got up angrily, glaring at the trio she went towards Mohsin with a fake smile on her face...

The trio followed her..  ' Chlein mohsin...' said nikita and was about to sit on the front seat of the car with Mohsin when zenu reached her hands to her.... Shivi just came there and everyone looked amused...

Nikita smirked and went to zenu..  'Aww .. baby wants to sit with me on the front seat...' she said and reached out her hands to take zenu from zeba but zenu immediately started crying as she pulled Nikita's hairs with her tiny hands....

' Lgta hai she wants to sit on the front seat but not with you . . Usko tum psnd nhi ho maybe...' Shivi said and came towards zenu and zenu stopped crying and happily went in her arms...

' Acha guys... Mujhe thoda important kaam hai... To main Raat mein tum logon ko join krti Hun...' zeba said as she recieved an important call and had to go urgently for some work...

While Nikita being angry had to sit on the back seat with Sajjad and tina... (bss usko vhaan bhi chain nhi milega..😂😂😂)

While Sajjad and Tina became busy in themselves, zenu slept in shivi's lap.... Mohsin held shivi's hand and immediately placed a kiss on it.... Shivi blushed while this was seen by Nikita too and she gritted her teeth angrily.. shivi saw this from the mirror and went closer to Mohsin and immediately placed a kiss on his cheek...

' Hayee... Itni mehrbaani hmpe...' Mohsin wispered while his cheeks turned red...

' Bhabi hmne Dekh liya...' Sajjad shouted form behind teasing them and they blushed... ' Arre.... It's ok... Carry on... Hme koi problem nhi hai...' sajjad said looking at Nikita...

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें