Armina *Edited*

Armina is the cousin of the Sakamaki brothers. Their older cousin, to be exact. Her mother hated her, and so did her father, brothers, and sisters.

*Nightmare*

She woke up in a cage. She remembered nothing of her past or who she was. Her family had done this to her. They had brainwashed her into what they wanted.

"LET ME OUT!" she screamed in agony. She knew her parents and siblings were listening. She was the black sheep of the Sakamaki family. She knew what her family was capable of doing.

"Please, let me go," she softly cried into her arms.

"Deal with it, you baby," her eldest brother called into the microphone, which projected his voice into the room. Armina's a monster that no one loves.

"Get up, you worthless person," her mother hissed at her.

"Mother, please, don't do this," Armina cried in pain.

*End of nightmare*

*Armina's POV*

I sit up in bed, panting.

"Why am I still having that same nightmare? It was nearly thirty years ago," I mutter to myself. I get up from my master bed and walk to the kitchen. I hear a knock at the front door. I send a familiar to check it out.

"It seems to be Subaru," the familiar comments. I nod and walk to the front door.

"Subaru, what a surprise to see you," I state. He looks away.

"Come in," I add, and he walks in.

"What brings you here?" I question.

"Our family is driving me insane," Subaru mutters. I sigh, going to my room to get dressed.

"What has our family done this time?" I wonder, walking back down to him. We go back to their mansion.

"It's been forever since I was here," I mumble, looking the mansion up and down. Subaru gets out of the car, and I get out shortly after him. I knock on the front door. I straighten my coat slightly.

"Are you sure you aren't Reiji's twin sister?" he mutters. I chuckle.

"Of course not," I respond. The door opens on its own, and we walk in. Ayato is on the couch. I ignore him. I'll have to pay for that later.

"Get down here!" I say loud enough for them to hear.

"Please, refrain from talking loudly," Reiji grunts.

"Is that any way to talk to your cousin?" I smile.

"Now, where is Shu? I need to speak with him," I explain.

"The couch, like usual," he answers.

"For once, no. Armina," Shu smiles. I walk up to him and flick his forehead.

"That was from Karl," I say. He pouts. I hug him, and he hugs me back.

"He is also the current master of the mansion," Ayato mutters.

"Ayato, do not hate him because he's fabulous," I mumble, and he sits up.

"That's bias," he claims.

"How is that bias? Explain, and I will tell you why you are simply an idiot," I remark.

"Still a sharp tongue," Laito comments.

("Of course. I learned from the best."

"I know." )