Hey hey!

*That's the look Armina gets when she goes to the Tsukinami mansion.* *I don't own the picture.*

I sit in the living room next to Cordelia.

"Why the hell are you lot here? I thought you were banished!" I exclaim.

"We were banished," Menae smirks. I grab his throat and throw him at a wall across the room.

"Who in the hell let you out then!" I yell. 

"Mother never died and neither did Father," Lilith comments. I growl. I leave the room and go walk around the garden. 

"Armina, is everything fine, love?" Karlheinz questions.

"My brothers are driving me insane, more than I already am," I mutter. He grabs my phone and calls someone. He hands me the phone back.

"Hello?" I question.

"Armina, is everything fine?" Shin wonders. 

"Can I talk to you, in person?" I question. 

"Absolutely," he chuckles. I slightly chuckle. I teleport to his mansion that he shares with Carla. I knock on the front door. I hear footsteps. The door opens and I see Shin. I smile weakly at him. 

"You don't look so good," he frowns. 

"Yeah, yeah. Don't rub it in," I hiss. He lets me in and I see Carla standing near the thrones. I see the look he gives me and I look away blushing slightly. 

"What's going on at the Sakamaki mansion that you just had to leave?" he inquires. 

"My brothers are driving me insane," I sigh. He hugs me and looks up at Carla. He nods.

"Why do you think they are driving you insane?" he asks. 

"I am something different than them and I don't know what it is. I thought you two might be able to help me find it out," I explain. 

"Who is your mother?" Carla demands standing next to Shin now.

"Arlena. Arlena Sakamaki, wife to Richter and sister to Cordelia," I factly state. 

"Aunt?" Shin fires. 

"Cordelia," I answer.

"Great-aunt?" Carla asks.

"Krone," I answer. 

"Grandfather?" he asks.

"Burai, the Snake King," I answer. 

"Grandmother?" he says.

"Menae," I answer.

"How is this supposed to help me find out how I'm different from my brothers?" I query. 

"To see if any First Blood traits passed on to you," he remarks.

"My mother was never separated from her heritage unlike Cordelia was," I recall. 

"They are both the daughters of a dead mistress," I add. 

"She may be a First Blood," Shin whispers to Carla. Carla nods in agreement.

"I need a small sample of your blood for something," Carla commands. I give him a small sample of my blood. 

"You, indeed, are a First Blood," he comments. 

"I, Armina, am a First Blood?" I question. They nod. 

"About the other eleven children? Are they not as well?" I add curiously. They shake their heads no. 

"They are not one because they did not 'tap' into that part of their genes. You did though. You gained insurmountable strength. You are stronger than they are. You just hold back," Shin explains. 

"I knew I was always stronger. I was a god compared to them," I sigh. He hums slightly. 

"You know what this means, don't you?" Carla hums slightly. 

"You are giving up your freedom to us. Are you fine with this?" he seeks. I nod.

"I have nothing better to do anyway," I remark. I close my eyes and open them. I look at them and smile. 

Hey hey! You you! New update! I know I said no updates today but I felt like I owed you all something. After this chapter is going to be it is going to be individual chapters. I will include the following people: Giesbach (pretend he's alive), Krone (pretend she's alive), Carla, Shin, Yuma, Ruki, Kou, Azusa, Karlheinz, Shu, Reiji, Ayato, Laito, Kanato, and Subaru. I might even include Burai (pretend he's alive.) Anyways, as always, I will see you all in the next chapter. Bye-bye<3