No more

*Flashback chapter, for the most of it.* *Underlined italicized means dream.* *Arlena named one of her son's after her mother.*

*Flashback*

I sat on a chair in the Sakamaki living room. 

"Oh, Father. When will you ever learn? Cordelia was hoping to use you," I stated. 

"How did you know that darling Armina?" Cordelia smirked. 

"I am the daughter of Richter and Arlena Sakamaki. I notice the smallest details. You also told me your plan," I explained. 

"I remember now," she nodded.

"I hope you realize your cousins, Carla and Shin, will be after you now, knowing you have awakened," I explained.

"They will not be after me. I am not the true Eve. I'm just Eve for the Mukami brothers," she countered. I furrowed my eyebrows then unfurrowed them. 

"Nevermind. Karl had asked if I wanted to be Eve and I had said yes," I mumbled. 

"You made a deal with my brother, Karlheinz, the Vampire King?" Father demanded. I nodded.

*End of flashback*

"Wait a minute? You're actually Eve?" Ruki questions. I nod. 

"Yui was a vessel for Cordelia but I somehow have the blood of a First Blood but the traits of a Vampire," I counter. 

"You can't be both," Kou says, "can you?" 

"Cordelia was half First Blood and part vampire. Her mother was the sister of Krone, a First Blood. Menae was a First Blood. Since Cordelia's father was not a founder, he was of the lesser clans; founders being the most superior," I explain in depth. 

"The ranking of the clans?" Subaru demands.

"Founders; Tsukinami family. Then after them, it really does not matter. The family views the clans underneath them lesser demons. That's all we are. We are the lesser version of them," I explain. 

"When you met them, they seemed to know you and not hate you," Ayato points out. I chuckle. 

"They do not hate me because I am friends with them. And also because Richter was their lackey for a little while, and he had me tag along," I chuckle. 

"There is another reason," Reiji curtly comments.

"I spent nearly five centuries with them," I say. 

"Who was Arlena Sakamaki?" Kanato asks Teddy. I sigh. 

"Do not mention that horrid woman's name!" I warn with a hiss. 

"Why not, sister?" Yuki Onna smirks.

"She was a witch to everyone. Not only to us but to Father and even her masters," I growl.

"Her masters?" Succubus wonders.

"You didn't know?" I ask and they shake their head no.

"I know something about Mother that you don't? About damn time," I chuckle to myself. 

"Since Mother married our father, she was free. Her masters; no one knows; did not care if she was gone or not," I elaborate. Those illiterate beings.  They need to learn the history of the founders. Either ask me or ask them. They don't bite, hard. 

*School* *Cafeteria*

I sit next to Carla and Shin. They don't mind. 

"Armina, is everything alright?" Carla questions. I simply nod. I lay my head down on my arms.