Arlena Sakamaki

*I do not own the pictures

*I do not own the pictures.* 

*For the unknown named ones, it means that their names were not recorded. The deceased or living is with the same thing. No one knows if that person is alive or dead.*

Physical descriptions: Medium-length purple hair. Has emerald green eyes. Wears a blue dress  (see up top). Wears a scarf around her neck that is gold with black lacing in it. 

Family/Husband/children: 

Sister: Cordelia (Deceased/Spirit)

Father: Burai (Deceased)

Mother: Menae (Deceased)

Cousin: Carla (Living)

Cousin: Shin (Living)

Husband: Richter (Deceased)

First child: Zegrath (Living)

Second child: Ceiridwen (Living)

Third child: Succubus (Living)

Fourth child: Yuki Onna (Living)

Fifth child: Unknown name (Unknown if the child is alive or dead)

Sixth child: Armina (Living)

Seventh child: Loretta (Deceased)

Eighth child: Unknown name (Unknown if the child is alive or dead)

Ninth child: Unknown name (Deceased/Spirit)

Tenth child: Lilith (Living)

Eleventh child: Menae (Living)

Twelveth child: Skylyn (Living)

Background: With being the older twin sister of Cordelia, she was desired more which upset Cordelia greatly. Their parents, Burai and Menae, were from important clans; Vibora and Ancestors. Burai being from Vibora and Menae being from Ancestors. By the time both girls could walk, Menae had died. Arlena was hit harder with the death of their mother than Cordelia was. Cordelia didn't get along as well with her as Arlena did. Like most say; like father, like daughter. Cordelia stayed by her father's side while Arlena left the kingdom for a long time and didn't return until she learned her sister had been killed by her sons. She smirked and went to visit their father only to see him dead as well. She had officially lost everyone she knew. 

We have Armina's mother into play now. This is just some description(s) about her. I know that is a picture of Cordelia. She is the older twin of Cordelia so it would make sense. For the unknown information, that will be changed once I have names and everything. Anyways, as always, I will see you all in the next chapter. Bye-bye<3 

Zegrath and Ceiridwen get named in book two.