Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya Izuku.

His aura smelled like smoke, iron and the burning smell of cinnamon. It looked like waves of ribbons, of satin and silk - of amethyst and flowing mischief. It felt like torn pages, of old books forgotten in the corners of ancient libraries.

And he is the villain of this story.

His change was noticed by the smart ones, the ones who looked and noticed. Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and lida precisely. But rumors where spreading, and soon everyone will know the little differences in their fellow classmate. Izuku had gone cold, his eyes looked dead, drained with the memories of All Might replaying over and over in his head. It always starts off with the video. The one that he watched repeatedly in his childhood. Then it rewinds to their first meeting. More memories flood through his thoughts, tainting his brain with vivid images and satin blood. Then it always goes back to the last time they met. Defeating the so called 'villains' who did nothing more than protect their own. The memories rewinds over and over again, like an old video tape. Each time getting weaker, less clear.

Needing some time to himself, Midoriya strolled idlely out of his room. Before he knew it, he had walked out from the UA campus. Wandering to no where but everywhere at the same time, he failed to notice a shadow hiding in the creaks of alleyways.

Perfect opportunity

She came out of no where. Appeared and disappeared just as fast as the she came.

"Deku!"

That's what she called him. She shouldn't know his name.

"Why are you still here? With these people? You've seen who they are; what they can do. Why do you stay?"

He knew exactly who she meant. The heroes. He couldn't say anything. It was such a simple question, though it means so many different things. Was he loyal to the heroes? Does he support their action?

"Do you want to be a hero?"

"H-huh?"

Izuku was left speechless, he could not form up a rebuttal. This was what All Might has said to him before. This whole time he was trying to stand for the heroes. Repeating lines similar to 'The heroes are right. They always are. Justice. Good.' But his belief was fading.

Seeing the boy left in silence, the villain continued, "Heroes and Villians are just names that we use to classify people. They mean nothing. Our hands may not be clean, but we can support you. They decorate your pain and call it victory; goodness."

Considering not to explain further, the girl's voice lowers;

"I'm giving you a choice."

Suddenly, like she had split personalities, her tone, expression and everything else changed.

"Well, that's all! The name's Toga by the way!"

"Oh and take these, they'll help you through your pain."

And just as fast as she came, she disappeared. A bottle of something seemingly pills dropped onto the concrete with a clink. There was no label. Not much of anything really. But deciding to trust the gril he only met once, Midoriya takes the bottle and hurridly stuffs it into his pocket as if someone would take it away.

???? POV

"Toga! You weren't meant to give away your name!"

"Well I got the job done didn't I??~ Oh and thanks misty for teleporting me back here!"

"Toga you really need to get rid of those cringy nicknames,"

"Hehehe... sure... Tomura Shigaraki."

~BACK AT UA~

Maybe it was just an excuse for doing someone against the heroes, but Midoriya took a pill and swallowed it whole.

~RING RING~

The bell rang, indication the start of school. Gathering his belongings, Izuku went to class. Opening the door, a bunch of classmates started to crowd around him.

"Deku-kun! We were so worried something happened to you! It's not normal for you to miss class!" Uraraka exclaimed worried. Slightly amused by her actions, Midoriya turns to face her until their faces are only inches apart and whispers down her neck, 'Well of course, I would be scared too if darling you were gone..." Now straightening up and smirking Izuku makes his way to his seat, leaving Uraraka a blushing mess and the rest of Class A shocked. Bakugou just tched when the Mina and the others followed him to his seat and started commenting - 'OMG that was SO gutsy Midoriya-kun!!' 'Wow Midoriya I never knew you were so bold!' 'M-midoriya... I can't believe you did that I thought you were shy and flustered around all girls!!" yelled lida.

This made Izuku notice something, wasn't he always shy and flustered when it comes to girls? Especially around Uraraka-san, what had happened? Not wanting to be too troubled by this, Izuku shook that thought out of his head and went back to staring blankly at the board until Aizawa sensei came.

~TIMESKIP TO AFTER CLASS~

Mutters of excitement were heard as Uraraka slowly made her way up to Izuku's desk. Izuku, even though busy putting away his things still looked up at her with his poker face. "What do you need Ochako?"Deliberately calling her by her first name turned Uraraka into a blushing mess. Now hands sweating and face heated, she starts to speak, "U-um Izuku-kun, w-what did you mean when you called me your d-darling?" Deciding calling Midoriya by his first name was the best way to go, she stands - hands clenched, scared to hear what Izuku would next say. Mutters were now heard all over the classroom~

Instead of an answer, Izuku just looked up at Uraraka with a blank expression on, not even one bit surprised or flustered. This however was leaving poor Uraraka-san more embarrassed than ever~ "U-um it's just.... it's just that I really really li-" being cut off by Izuku's finger, he leaned in until his lips were just touching her ear so the others won't hear. "I already know about your little crush on me... darrrling" Feeling Izuku's lips turn into a smirk and his warm breath touching her skin, poor Uraraka's face could probably put the sun to shame. Unable to make out any words, she looks to the cause of this, that boy - that boy that she fell for over and over again, grab his bag and walk out of the classroom.

~END~

IT'S TOGA~!!!!