King

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long I've been away for camp but I'm back now so don't worry~ And has anyone guessed what the drugs are? What they do???? Oh well, lets start shall we?

Voices and visions. What were they? One thing for sure, Midoriya keeps seeing the girl that gave him the pills - the drugs. She seems so familiar, almost like she was always there. His memories were fading, possibly a side effect of the drugs. He also forgot the name she gave him, he remembered it to be so simple; yet so complicated. Izuku had found out through many of his classmates that he was slowly loosing his emotions. But the one thing that still remained firm was that he was still obsessed with saving the world. But from a different view. This must be the work of the drugs, right?

Over the last few days, Izuku had been visiting his friends at that bar quite often. He doesn't spend time with any of the heroes anymore, and they failed to keep him. After every little meeting Izuku has had with his newly found friends - which he now knows to be called Dabi, Tomura and Toga. Even the bartender has succeeded in getting close to him, now know as Kurogiri; or as everyone else calls him, 'misty'. Even though they only met for a short amount of time, Izuku already considers the group as his new 'family'. As his own mother had failed to do the job and his father left when he was too young to remember.

BACK AT UA~

It was time to train at the USJ, all the students were getting ready in their hero costumes. Unfortunately, Midoriya's costume was found up in the yard all ripped apart... No one knew who did such a terrible thing, but some had suspicions of their own. Well, now all that Midoriya could find was a classic bartender outfit that Kurogiri had given him earlier - yes, he has started to work at the bar that he has now came to love so much.

Showing up in his uniform surprised everyone, this includes getting many insults from his beloved childhood friend; Bakugo. But of course now, our Izuku has matured greatly. The glares he gives Katsuki is filled with his wrath, though it burns with hatred, it still is enough to send a shiver through his whole body. And though it was never his intention, Bakugo backs away. It was natural response; he was like a child, finally seeing the monsters under his bed.

"Kacchan?"

"S-shut up!"

Izuku's eyes widened for a moment; temporary shock. The monsters hiding under the bed weren't in the dark, it was standing directly in the sun. Katsuki knew that, realising that's what made him back away. The boy in front of him was chaos, destruction. That's probably why he doesn't insult him anymore. Well, at least he tries. Izuku was fragile, but unlike glass. He was fragile like a bomb. Waiting for the point where he can't stand the people anymore. A horrible realisation for Katsuki, really. Surprised by is own weakness, Bakugo faces Izuku. In attempting to try to act strong, he is faced with one of Izuku's cold stares. Though Midoriya doesn't even know he does it.

"I AM HERE!"

The tension broke when All Might entered. Thank God for All Might, Bakugo would've really broke down with one more second of that deathly gaze that seemed to follow Izuku everywhere.

It was the usual training, with some of his classmates giving Midoriya the usual look but much more intensified. Some had witnessed what had happened between the two old friends.

The intelligent ones.

" We have to consult All Might,"

" I agree lida, but don't you think it's best if we wait to see what happens next?"

" Fine, but as soon as the training ends we are talking to the pro heroes about this, Todoroki."

" You know, i-"

The statement was interrupted by a scream, several actually. Because before anyone knew it, a black and amethyst gate appeared. It seemed familiar to Izuku at first until he saw his family walk out. Ah, yes. The work of Kurogiri. His family - all dressed in villain outfits that matched perfectly with his uniform. Completely shocked and not knowing what to do, his ears were ringing with the occasional shout of people rushing out. They were pushing him all over the place, struggling to free themselves from death's grip. As much as the saying goes; one man for himself. Now being shoved aside again, the heroes swarm in trying deseparately to exterminate the newly found 'villians'. As fast as lightning, All Might rushes into the scene. Getting ready to activate One For All, he sprints over to a certain blonde.

"NO!"

Finally snapping out of his trance, Midoriya activates his quirk and immediantly blocks the attack All Might is sending.

"Deku! What are you doing here? I thought your hero costume was ripped..."

"You weren't supposed to see this...."

"Toga, what are you saying? And how did you know my costume was ripped?"

No response came out of the others mouth, it was replaced by the shouts of his classmates spectating from affar.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIDORIYA?"

"RUN BACK QUICKLY!"

"Deku-kun?"

"What are you doing young Midoriya?!"

'All Might,'

Each syllable laced with disgust, Izuku looks up straight into the number one hero's eyes.

"What makes you think you can hurt my friend? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN COME HERE AND THROW AN 100% ATTACK AT MY FRIENDS?!?!" For the first time in forever, Izuku let out his rage. It was scary, seeing the calm and nice Izuku yell. It was terrifying.

All Might stumbles back, with the same fear in his eyes as the ones Bakugo had. It was like the fear was contagious, as soon enought, everyone was afraid of the new person that stood in front of them.

Breathing a few ragged breaths, Izuku finally gains control again. Just as well, because his sadistic side is starting to leak.

"All Might,"

His finger now pointed at All Mights arm-

"Your time is up."

He lets out a sadistic grin, then follows a menacing laugh.

His villain friends now smile with him. Showing how close they really are. Seeing this All Might releases a disgusted look. Hand now covering his arm, he growls.

"Midoriya, I don't know what happened, but come back here right now." The heroes teeth were clenched, in a fustrated way. He doesn't know what happened to his pupil; his successor, but he knows it has to stop now. The boy standing before him wasn't the boy who he found crying on the floor, wanting so desperately to be a hero. The boy standing before him was laughing, wanting so desperately to be a villain.

Seeing All Might's disgusted look, Izuku's last hope for heroes shatters. Leaving a bad taste in his mouth, he bites back the wrath. With one last cold glare, and All Might now on the ground clutching his arm trying so desperately to keep his form, Izuku turns away.

'Let's go,'

His new family only nods and follows after him. Curious of what will happen after. What he will say. Midoriya, glancing back at the pitiful sight before him, his eyes turn crimson once again. The one failure the pills had. Looking to the ground seeing so much weakness in the Symbol of Peace and looking further seeing the terrified expressions on the hero wannabies he turns away. From everything he had ever known until now, from everything he had ever wanted until now.

And suddenly, they were strangers once again.

~END~

The second chapters coming out in like an hour because of those sudden urges to write~

Think of it as a late Easter special...

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVS