Flaws

A/N: Just so you guys know, if the sentence is in italics it is spoken by another character. If it is normal, then it is spoken by Izuku.

MIDORIYA POV

The ceiling seemed to sway above me with distinct blurriness. I blinked again as if that would help the situation I got myself in. There were people with white suits and masks, playing around with needles and wires attached to my arms and legs. My body was strapped down firmly. I couldn't move. My body felt drained, tired and useless from whatever they did to me. I managed the last of my energy to my quirk, my only chance of escape.

"ONE FOR ALL 100%!!!"

Green light and a huge abundance of power; that's what I expected. But nothing, nothing happened. The people in the pristine white coats didn't react to my sudden burst at all. Heat rushed up to my cheeks as I realised how stupid I must've looked.

Couldn't pick a better time for the number 1 hero to walk in.

"I see that you're awake. Would you care to tell me why you're working with the villains? I mean, we have come to some conclusions; brainwashed - forced. But that's not what it is, is it?"

"I told you I am not a hero. I never was and never will be."

I growled at him, a wild animal of sorts. It took all I had to not rip out his heart.

"You were such a great successor. Perfect in every way."

"Good. He was a shadow of me. A weakling. But he's gone now. Dead."

"Anyone gifted with such as a quirk has something wrong with them inside,"

"I think the only people who can really relate to that is you and me. Having both been quirkless until One For All."

My lips formed into a thin line disgusted that I even share a hint of similarity with this man in front of me.

He gave me a look of pity, disappointment. But it wasn't the disappointment a father gives his son when he fails to do something. It's the disappointment of a sociopath having failed his experiment.

"I don't need your pity," I snarled. My fingernails were digging into the palm of my hand, allowing scarlet to seep through. The only indication of my wrath. I didn't know what they did to me, but my mouth was full of dried blood, a metallic taste that I don't want to ever feel again. The taste of new and old blood mixed together, tarnishing my taste buds. I couldn't move, and my pride wasn't going to allow me to follow through with his performance so I spat at his feet and allowed my blood to stain his perfectly new suit.

'Why do you try," I started, contemplating which words would hurt him the most.

"You know how filthy you heroes are. What a complete waste, such an arrogant performance you put on for the world to see when all you are is fucking lies."

All Might seemed taken back by my words, but recovered quickly, though I saw the way he flinched at my words.

I continue, trying to open the little cut of weakness I found.

"Tell me All Might, who sees the human correctly? The hero, the villain or the boy?"

His face darkened as he made his way over to me. I allowed myself to feel fear as he jabbed something into my arm. A syringe, maybe. I felt fluid, more fluid than I've ever felt getting forced into my body. The wound stung, my hands became sandbags and my body went limp. There was a pounding in my ears that made its way into my head. My limbs went out of control. I spasmed, my hands and legs hitting every corner of the chair I was strapped on again and again. My blood was still dripping down my bruised knuckles when multiple black dots tainted my vision.