Wrath

MIDORIYA POV
I can't breathe. At this point I didn't know the difference anymore. Between right and wrong. Life and death. Kurogiri.... He was a part of me. He was the one who made me whole again. When I was in doubt he was always there, always aiding me from behind. He came for me. He came for me again. And the only time when he needed me, I failed him. I failed him because I got caught and he came to rescue me. I failed him again. My eyes burned with rage, but I swallowed down the oncoming tears. My hands clenched together, so hard my fingernails left bright red marks all over my palm. The old wounds left there before were reopened, spilling out more blood. I was waiting for the panic, for the hysteria sink in. But nothing ever came. There was just this calmness. This scary thing that made me unable to think. Cold, hard rage.

Midoriya. Midoriya. Midoriya.

Some part of me that was no longer sane whispered.

Kill him.

Kill him.

Kill him.

The voice grew louder, clearer - as if there really was someone shouting in my ear.

Heroes.

Heroes.

Heroes.

My fists clenched harder at those words. All Might was studying me closely. I can see he took a few steps back but I can't seem to understand why. I realised I wasn't breathing. My face had gone pale. Too pale.

Kill him.

The voice beckoned once again. I was drawn to it. The voice was so so seductive, both sounding evil and good, right and wrong.

KILL HIM.

It's screaming at me. I peered around the room, no one else heard anything. I was going insane.

KILL HIM.

The voice was commanding this time. My ears were ringing, my head pounded and throbbed with all the life left of it.

KILL HIM.

I obeyed.

His blood spilled like a fine glass of wine. Rich. Deep. The colour of death. The metallic scent of blooded flooded my nose in waves, sending a pleased sound through me.

And just like that, the voices disappeared; leaving only myself to admire my handiwork. My hands were stained with the deep colour of scarlet, framing me for what I've done. I don't feel anything. Not what I should be feeling. I feel pleasure. Not guilt, not pity. Pleasure.

I didn't know how much time I wasted satring down at the crimson stained floors. Some muffled wheezing came from far away when I finally looked up. All Might was on the floor, clutching his side desperately, the side where All For One had struck once before. His weak spot. Then I understood what I'd done. It was foggy in my mind, like it happened some long time ago, and I was just recalling the event now. My fingers were digging into his flesh as I brutally ripped off the old stitchings on the wound. He grunted then yelped in pain as I reached my other hand further inside, tearing off more flesh. Blood sprayed.

But he isn't dead.

Hurt suddenly flashed through me. This man in front of me, this hero was someone I gave up everything for before. He was my teacher, my hero. Then suddenly, a wave of homesickness shot through me. A yearning for the life that I once had. Where I knew what I wanted, knew what was right and what was wrong. But now I stand as a villain, in front of the greatest hero ever existed. And I just tried to kill him. A strangled sound escaped me before I could register what happened. I fell. My knees buckled and hit the ground. Cold cement. I was too weak. Held too much emotion. I was not a hero. Not a villain. I was just a boy.

I finally saw Kacchan run towards me, dropping All Might's now unconscience broken body and running towards mine. He was my childhood friend. He was going to help me. He was going to save me. He was going to get me out of here.

But blind hope, that's what it was. It was everything I thought when he blasted me across the room and knocked the air from my lungs. One last time. One last time I would try. I would wait until I woke up, and do whatever it took to rescue my family. I would whore whatever broken parts of myself was left over to the heroes. I would do anything. One last time, then I would leave my family forever. I would not cause anymore damage than I already have.

One last time.

~END~

Ye sorry guys for doing another filler - I swear all I write is fillers. Well that filler kinda sucked cause it got us no where but it did make me kinda want to kill All Might. Oh - and apologies for not updating for so long. I was literally doing all nighters because of homework. Some family issues have been going on too and I wasn't really able to focus. And this chapter's really short as I seriously didn't know how to end it. Well anyways.... see u guys next chapter!