chapter-1

Emiley is what u can call a night person .Generally it becomes morning when she go down for bed,as a foundamental rule she never close her eyes before 4:00 am in morning.
After her father's death Emiley was living alone in an apartment .She was 13 year old when her father died due to cerebral thrombosis.And when he died her mother remarried to a man but it didn't last long due to some reasons they get divorced.
Her stepfather was a timid,gentle and good man,when he left,only sad memories remained.........
Emiley always wanted to become a journalist in her life and now finally she got the admission in country's best college  to take a step towards her dream .
It wasn't easy to secure a seat in college for her .After leaving her mom's house she used to live in a lodge called " women paradise" .she worked hard to reach their ,she used to work in a bar five nights in week .
It was a strange long night .During its length ,the night was rocked by a no of shifts,but somehow it also maintained a special tone,and in the end it left an everlasting impression.
Thinking she would be late for tomorrow she pulled duvet on her and went into deep slumber

Today Emily was waking up from a different dream ,a dream she did remember.She'd had it so many times,it felt as it was etched in her skull . Emily wiped the sweat from his body and started to freshen up for her first day.
After putting her uniform up she had her breakfast and switched on the TV to get updated with happenings in city.It was the local news .
" six people are murdered in the city .......previous made of the house informed that the house was haunted....police is trying hard to get hold on the murders ........... is this a paranormal case" the reporter barked.
after listening the news she switched off the tv and moved  towards her destination.

Do support my story and give ur previous advice .........😄😄😄😄