kiss

Emily's POV
It's been 1 month I am working for the publication Ryan visits the college everyday.we became good friends .He is a nice man by heart ..he looks a little rude and arrogant but for me he was like a friend.
My respect for him increased that night more when I was needed help ,and he emerged as my saviour .That was a strange,long night and thinking I will be late for my home,I dashed through the city,headed towards my home.I could have less cared about how I looked.Rain had just let up,and in front of the train station the lights were blurred like the edge of the water on a nighttme beach.
            The streets were completely silent due to rain and I walked fast to reach home soon .suddenly a group of boys came there and surrounded me.
" Hey,sexy,come enjoy with us" one of them spill this filthy words ...I tried to run but they caught me and tore my sleeves and was about to forcefully kissed me...due to fear I closed my eyes but soon I heard a sound and opened my eyes and saw those men on ground.I turned and saw Ryan there I run to him and hugged him so tight..he looked back me and without any notice captured my lips .I was shocked and didn't responded but he tasted each and every corner of mine. after 20 mins he pulled out.
Ryan's POV
I was in my car thinking about Emily ....she is a nice girl and innocent too,she is not the one who can allow a boy to relish her body without any affection and love...but in my case I am that kind of boy who believe in marking things mine which I like.
       I was driving and suddenly I saw a group of men trying to force a girl.. I am a playboy but I am against forcing girls...in fact I never forced any girl till now.
I stepped out my car and ran towards those men but when I saw the girl was Emily my blood boiled and I punched them hard ...I was really angry but then Emily run into my arms.I don't know what had gotten in my head that time ,I captured her lips.
" oh,god she taste really good," I explored each and every corner of her mouth about 20 min and then I pulled out.
" are,you okay"? I asked.
what she was blushing.......

do read my story and vote for it.......lots of love😄😄😄😄😄