You will be mine

kiss me.....just kiss me..

" but,Ryan...I ...."
"just cut it baby,we both love each other then what's the problem....look I want my birthday gift ....and you don't have any option .....come on you can do it....do it love"
" okay.....but one condition close your eyes".
"all right".
I steeped forward and kissed his cheek....
" what is this love....I told you to kiss me....and you are giving me a cheek kiss....I mean seriously.... don't play with me.....didn't you kissed anyone till now.."
" no,I had kissed many people in my life"
" what...seriously...."
"yeah,I kissed my dad,my brother and sisters... and in high school I had so many friends"
"oh,god Emily....you called this kiss...unbelievable"
" I had kissed everyone on cheek only"
" OK....let me teach you how to kiss.."
Ryan kissed her slowly gently....Emily too started to kiss him .......they broke the kiss..
"you told me you don't know how to kiss then what was that....you were making me fool"
"stop teasing me.....I just don't know......"
"how u became a wild cat "
"stop teasing me okay.....don't you want to go home....there will be a party tonight"
"well I don't know ....if you are with me then I can skip anything in my life"
"stop buttering me....come we have to go to the party"
"you think I am buttering.... really...you know what ....its true.....that we can't understand a women"
"what u called me a women.... I am a girl....idiot"
"oh....a stupid girl ....who know nothing but complaining like a kid.....oh my cute little baby....do u want a candy ..."
" stop teasing me ....otherwise I will kick you hard".
"you can...after all its you who will suffer in future not me.....so do what u want"
" you bastard.....I will kill you"
"what,.....you were interested to kick on my spot.....and now u are willing to kill me....oh god what kind of girlfriend i got"
"stop your drama and come with me....you are getting late for the party".
we arrived at the birthday party venue.......all were waiting for Ryan....everything is going well....he introduced me to his friends Lance,Max.....we danced together..... I am the most luckiest person in the world.....I never got love in my life but then Ryan came into my life.....I was a lifeless person after my father's death..... I just wanted to die at that moment but now I am happy that I am alive......I am thankful to god that Ryan came into my life......I was lost in my thoughts when I saw a men entering in the venue......who is he...now.....he is back facing me...he came and went straight to meet Ryan there was something between them......I can say they don't like each other.
" Ryan.. "he roared.
" hey...Daniel....what a surprise..."
"shut up,just tell me why did you called to me ...."
"oh god...what an attitude man...don't you are standing in my house .....why the way....I called you here for something special....but what kinda person you are...won't you wish me happy birthday...."
"I am not here to listen your nonsense ....just get to the point"
"okay....man don't get angry.....have something"
"shut up ,just shut up"
he broke the champagne bottle ..
oh god ....who is he and how can he talked to Ryan like this.
he was about to hit Ryan and i shouted.."hey !! Mr.how dare you ?"
he eyed me from top to bottom.
"just stay out of it....and who the hell are you to talk in this matter....don't poke your nose....just get lost"
"excuse me,Mr Daniel Redcliff....she is my girlfriend so mind your language ...oh I forget to mention...
meet Emily ,my beautiful girlfriend.... my love of life and everything.....Ryan turn to me and said "oh my love sorry ,I didn't introduce him to you ....he is Daniel Redcliff ,mychildhood friend ....oh sorry my businessman rival now.

The man i think I know him ....but who is he???
he is eying me ....as if I am an alien....
" oh so she is that girl....but don't worry ,buddy I promise I will break the relationship and she will be mine soon.....just wait and watch...."
He turned to me and said..." you will be mine ....see you soon...love"...and left from there...
what the hell....is happening with me.............

keep supporting me and shower me with your love.....😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😑😄😄😄😑😄😄😄😄😑😄😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀