Kiss me.....

Emily's POV
" what the hell,what am I imagining ,oh god I think I am getting mad....its so embarrassing "
" hey! Emily what happened, why are you selftalking?"
" no ,I wasn't self talking....actually .....I was....yeah...I was thinking about today's incident".
" oh,I am really sorry,Emily ...I was unaware about ur moms behaviour...when I talked to her she told me that she missed you...I was trying to fix the gap between you two...I know how it feel without mothers love...look I am successful.. I have everything but still I am not happy ...I was craving for my mom...when I needed her most ..she wasn't by my side...I feel alone and dejected sometime... I was just trying to give ur mother back to u....I know ur mother is a little bit selfish..but still she want u back in her life...today whatever happened between you two was quite difficult to handle but you gave up without any try...I must say you are angry on your mother....yes I admit she is interested in money...but u know what she pays for your education secretly without ur knowing....she care for you....don't give up ....go and get ur mom back..... oh god it was quite long lecture right".
" hmm,okay tell me what's special today....why you wanted to spend a day with me".

" I won't tell you"
" okay,don't tell me....I am going".
"really,you wanna go to home in this dress....I mean are you sure"
" you bastard....you always make fun of me....now tell me"
"actually  I wanted to tell you....you look stupid....haha"
" you idiot.....I will kill you.."
we started to splash water on each other and run after each other....holding,rolling over each other...
" you know what Emily ,its my best day....I want to tell you something ....but for that you have to wait.....and one more thing I have a dress for you ...go and check it out..... for the time being  take on ur dress and sit inside the car..."

"but what's today..Ryan "
"wait for 20 min...u will get to know".
I wear my old dress and he started to drive to our next destination.
after 15 min we reached a farmhouse....he told me to wear the dress he bought for me...it was quite dark there.
I can't see the dress properly in dark....I came out after wearing the dress .
and he was waiting for me outside my room.
he took me to a dark area....and suddenly lights turn on...wow it is beautiful....the decorations are mind blowing ......I just can't believe its real.....there is a fountain ,flowers and my favorite chocolate.... oh my god ...am I imagining again.....no its true....I turned to see Ryan he was on his knee.....what is he doing on his knee.
" Emily .....I want to tell you about my feelings today...the day I saw you .....I was attracted towards you....I wanted to make u mine....it was lust you can say but now after realising my feelings .....I got to know ...its not lust ,its love.....Emily I love you..."
" Ryan....I "
" hey! don't say no its my birthday today you can't break my heart today.....just say it back"
" what,today is your birthday and I didn't get a gift for you.....why didn't you tell me before.... I ...."
"stop it ,miss chatterbox.....first give me my ans.....its paining sitting like this....and don't worry about gift I will take it myself".
" oh...sorry....I love you too Ryan but i need sometime....."
he got up and hold me by waist
"I understand my love....now my birthday gift......"
" what do u want"
" just a kiss.....kiss me"..................

do read  my story and give ur love...😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀