wild dreams

Emily's POV
after such a hectic and stressful day I finally retired to my bed and dozed off into a deep slumber. Its morning ,I walked to the bathroom and after taking a long shower I came out preparing myself for today's day out with Ryan ..his name is enough to make me smile and blush at the same time ..his face flashed in my mind,the way he listen to me and react on my words ..it makes my heart jump in joy.
I want to wear something classy today not my usual jeans and crop top ,I picked a maroon dress which is my favorite colour and got ready to go out with him.
I came out of my room and heard the vehicle sound without any second thought I ran towards the and opened it before he can press the door bell...I don't know why but now a days I started to identify his each and every move.
" Morning "
I asked him he saw to me and passes a smile >>>
"morning ,Emily ,sleep well?"
"yeah,how about you?"
"same"
"Good!"
what the hell? why I am asking such kinda cheesy question to him>>>
He is looking like a Greek god in his outfit ....oh god I am checking him out again,its a bad habit.
but still he is hot and handsome..shit I am getting mad I think.
"Emily"
"ye- yeah"
"where are you lost?" we shall move now".
" you are looking great,Ryan".
" thanks",and he walked out from there.
what kinda man he is he didn't bother to look towards me ....and here I am getting desperate to get a compliment from him.
I too walked towards his car and sit inside.
The journey started, he drives really well...oh again I am complementing him.
"Emily"
I was like finally.
"we will reach to ur home soon".
" what we are going to my home but u told me you want a day out with me"?
" yes,but I want u to meet ur mom,give her a chance Emily ....its for ur happiness".
I yelled at him but he made my mind to meet her ....if I don't like it then he will never force me to come here again ............

enjoy reading.......😄😄