chapter-2

Emily's POV
I was in college roaming and grasping the beauty of my dream destination... suddenly I noticed a board..
TELeGraPh meeting
Wednesday 11:00am
" what's this telegraph thing" I asked the security guard.
" its the school newspaper.comes out once a week.
" where is the meeting? "
" they have an office.left from head office."
" oh,right?" I said
" interested? " he asked.
" might be"I replied.
"Good," the school likes people who get involve in activities go and meet deputy head.she'll help you.
I visit deputy head and after finishing the meeting I ran towards the meeting place.
There was discussion going on and I stood there leaning to the wall and listening their conversation." Hi' I judged that a right moment to introduce myself." I have come for the meeting.Have I come the right place? My name is Emiley.
" oh,hello" the blonde hair boy looked up at me,his green eyes were reflecting amusement.
" yes,you have got the right place .I am Ryan ,I am the owner of this college and they are my colleagues,he introduced me to everyone.
" can I join this publication " I asked.
" you are new here,right...you need to learn first." an old woman told.
" well,it was my dream from childhood to be a journalist .
" okay,you can join? the blonde hair guy said with a smile.
" really,I exclaimed in happiness.
" yes"he replied.
" join from tomorrow " he told.
I left from their thanking all of them.
Ryan's POV
I was discussing with my colleagues when I hear a sweet voice ,I turned and was dumbstruck in her beauty ,she introduced herself as Emily.
" wow,this name perfectly suit her " I thought.
she requested to join this publication and I agreed cause I want her on my bed now.
she has a perfect body,attractive boobs,long creamy legs ..I invited her to join my office after the college gets over.I will make you mine ,baby....

do give precious advice and support my work....