Fun with him

Ryan's POV
Emily always told me that she misses her dad a lot .she had told me about her mom getting married to another man and getting divorced....and now her new boy Frnd... well I don't know her mother but having a boy Frnd is not a seen....Emily had told me about her mother's affairs but I want Emily to get her happiness ...she craves for family and fatherly love.....Emily's mom can't hate her ..after all she is her mom.
I inquired about Emily's mom and got to know that she  wants to meet Emily.I just want Emily to get that motherly love for what she craved this long ..she is living alone in the city just because she hates her mother.. I saw her crying so many times ....I don't know why but I can't see tears in her eyes.
after 1 hr of ride we reached her mom's home...we both came down and I rang the doorbell, Emily was quite nervous ,well I can understand her situation.
after a while a a women in 40 opened the door .
" Emily ,my baby"
oh so ..she is Emily's mom,well she is quite beautiful... she looks younger after having a daughter of around 20 .
" hello,Mrs."
"call me Lara".
oh what a woman she is??
I observed Emily's face she was quite angry after watching her mom...well no doubt her mother is quite interesting lady.
Her mother invited inside," nice home" I asserted.
" why it won't be good, after all dad's insurance and alimony is good enough to live a luxurious life".
I noticed the tension between the two.
" oh,Emily why you always speak like this to me".
" so,you want me to speak like an obedient kid...then let me one thing very clear..I am not gonna do anything like that"
" oh,baby ...why do you think so bad about me ,I am ur mother my kid".
" oh,please don't act sweet,u don't need to show off,I know why you agreed to meet me....just because u want to prove ur self a good mother before Ryan,after all he is a billionaire...you just want money....he don't know you but I know what you are"?
" oh,dear don't shout....its not good,u have ur boyfrnd with you".
" stop it,he is not my boy friend " she marched out from her mom's home and hit my car .
" that's why I don't wanted to meet her....she is a selfish ,greedy woman...she talked to u nicely cause she thought u are my bf.
" okay,just relax,won't u ask me why I wanted to spend a day with u".
" yes,just to make my mood off".
" oh angry bird....let me make your mood fine".
I brought her to the beach.....its my favorite place ....whenever I get stressed due to work I come here to feel relax.
" come Emily .......watch the view its fantastic ".
Emily's POV
I was quite upset due to what happened today .......Ryan brought me near a beach .
" that's beautiful".
Ryan called me to enjoy  the view.
he started to take off his shirt .
" what are you doing?"
" what,we are on the beach so of course I am going to enjoy the water".
" but we don't have clothes with us  .
" don't worry ,I had bought an extra dress with me and for you too, come enjoy".
he was enjoying the sea water.... I  took off my dress,i was left only in my panties and bra.....oh god its quite awkward,i went into the water .
we both became kid ,we are fighting in water.I saw his well toned body.....he is hot.
I don't know what happened to me I step forward and started to rub his well toned body......suddenly  I kissed her heart area and as a reflex he grab my hair and pulled me up and.........kissed me hard ,I was feeling breathless and then he  took off my bra in just one second.........I am naked..what?

enjoy reading.......and give me ur support😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅