Illusion or Reality

Emily's POV
The whole night I was thinking about last night ....and to my surprise I was blushing hard....thinking about that I went into deep slumber.
                                  Its morning and I went to the college and did my morning chores and left for the college. In college I was making the note of an recent incident of Frankfurt.
while doing the work my eyes caught something interesting ,it was about people's prospective on that incident .
A farmer named Andrew was stating " there were warning signs before the murders ",he told he had found strange footprints in the snow leading from the woods .he also heard footprints in attic and an unsimmilar news paper ,which was in different publication.
And the house key went missing. And after the murders ,when all the residents were dead,smoke continued to come from the chimney.
                Someone,apparently continued to feed the cattle and eat the food in the kitchen.
" strange,but I think it was a well- planned murder " I murmured to myself .
It was quite evening and I wrapped my work and make my way towards home ,suddenly I heard a shrill voice from the room on top floor....I think it was the sound of a girl asking for help,I run into that direction and entered in that room.as I entered the room the lights went out.The darkness was complete; an absolute blackness.I blinked once - twice unable to say my eyes were open or shut.I had a sudden feeling that I was about to fall. I turned round and back telling myself not to panic ,but I no longer knew which way I was facing ,which way to go to find the door.
I suffered from mild claustrophobia. I avoided lifts whenever possible. The darkness became something deathly experience for me.I could not breathe.
I thought I was going to pass out and began to crawl in the direction I thought was the door .
I had no idea how long,or how far I crawled until I found the door.
" let me out! let me out of here!"
suddenly the door opened and I trembled forward.
The secretary came running I explained her my situation.
"I hear a girl crying for help and " I - I got locked in,the light went out .I don't know I panicked ".
The secretary looked at me in astonishment .
" but,Emily- the door wasn't opened ever.look back".
I turned back and the room was locked and a lock was hanging there" how it could be possible....I entered....."
" you are hallnucating Emily ,what are you in this section...students are not allowed to come here" the secretary told and left.
" but,it was true not my illusion".................

do read and vote for my story😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄