The Drummer's Sister: Chapter V

"Sounds great to me," I said with some excitement in my tone as I looked straight to Harry, as I was still on his lap. I loved playing truth or dare, especially with some attractive males around. The lads all looked to one another cheekily then back to me and Harry. They all nodded in agreement.

Louis started speaking, "Since Elle is new, and she's a lady, she should go first."

"Alright babes, shoot," I said enthusiastically.

"I'll ask first," Niall offered. "So, Elle," he started nonchalantly, "Truth or dare?"

"You know me babe, I'll go with dare," I said smirking.

"I dare you to give Zayn a lap dance," he ordered. Zayn's eyes grew wide as he looked to me. I simply just winked at him. I got up off of Harry's bulge, which had seemed to calm down, and went and walked to the dining area. I grabbed a stool and brought it to the back where the lads were. I set it down in front of everyone then leaned over Zayn's body as I spoke to him.

"Zayn, sit on the stool," I ordered. He did as I said and sat down. Before I started, I pulled off my jumper to reveal a teeny low cut tank top. "Better," I said. "Ready?" he just looked to me devilishly and nodded. I sat on his lap facing the other boys and started grinding my bum on his crotch as my hands snaked their way around his neck. As I kept going, I felt him harden, and let out a soft moan. I chuckled lightly. The other lads seemed to be enjoying the show as they sat there completely engrossed in what I was doing to Zayn. I got up off him, much to his disappointment and readjusted myself on his lap. This time my back was to the boys as I was facing Zayn as my legs straddled him. I started grinding against his hard on some more as I looked straight into his gorgeous eyes. Fuck, he was so fit. Next thing I did, was just instinct. I crashed my lips onto his. My hands grazed the back of his neck and his head of hair. His tongue made its way into my mouth as our kiss grew deeper and hungrier. This was a full on snogging session now. But it was cut short when I heard someone quickly leave the room.

I pulled back, and turned to look at the empty seat on the couch. Harry had left. I looked to the rest of the lads, suddenly feeling insecure. They all looked to me and then back to Zayn. This was in fact a very awkward moment.

Liam broke the silence. "Well... err... that was interesting..." he said awkwardly as I stood in front of all the boys uncomfortably.

"So much for truth or dare," Louis chuckled to break the tension. This guy found everything fucking hilarious. "More like watch Zayn and Elle suck face," he teased. I punched his arm as he yelped.

"She's a good kisser, huh?!" Niall teased. I couldn't help but smile. That deserved a kiss on the cheek, so I gave him one.

"Fuck yeah, she is," Zayn said smirking at me. I blushed. Louis just chuckled at us some more and made more kissy noises.

"Alright well I'm off to bed," Liam said as he left to go to his bunk. He was then followed out by Louis and Niall.

"Night Elle, night Zayn," Niall said as he left. We both acknowledged him goodnight.

I sat back on the couch and Zayn followed me. I cuddled into his chest. We sat in silence. I was kind of upset. I think I hurt Harry. I liked him and I think he liked me too, and I just full on snogged one of his best mates. Granted we weren't a couple, but this wasn't a good start if we even wanted to try. Zayn wrapped his arms around me as the tears began to fall. "Shhh, baby. It's okay, Hazza will be fine. He'll get over it, and then he'll be all over you again," Zayn reassured me. I tilted my head back and planted a soft tender kiss on his lips. I cuddled back into him. Wow, our relationship was strange. Here I was in the arms of a guy friend I was clearly attracted to, while the guy I am REALLY attracted to is mad at me for kissing the other guy. Confusing, right? Damn straight. I looked up again at Zayn, who looked down at me and smiled his gorgeous smile. "No strings attached," he spoke softly, "just to make you feel better." And with that our lips were once again connected and another full on snogging session was underway.