The Drummer's Sister: Chapter VIII

Author's note: there is a really dirty sex scene in this chapter, but it's been cut out because I don't want my story to get taken down because of it. Sorry... check down at the bottom if you wanna know where to read it. x -L

-- 

"You guy did amazing on stage tonight!" I chirped as the lads came into the bus. "Those girls were going mad for you boys. Too bad you're all mine," I winked as I gave them all kisses on the cheeks while they plopped their sweaty arses onto the sofa. I walked over to Harry and sat on his lap and gave him a sweet lingering kiss. He smiled at me and gave my nose a gentle peck. I giggled. My boyfriend was so cute.

"For fuck's sake you two, just fuck already..!" Niall hollered. That earned him a set of hoots and hollers from Zayn, Louis, and Liam. I just looked to him unimpressed. I turned my head to face Hazza. I leaned in extra close to his ear, so my lips brushed it ever so lightly. I whispered so only he could hear, "Tonight... I want you in me..." I pulled back and smirked at him. I could already see the lust building up in his eyes. I giggled before turning my attention to the lads. They all looked at me cheekily. These guys knew me far too well. They knew what I was up to. They knew that me and Harry were indeed gonna fuck tonight.

"So what are your plans for tonight...?" Liam asked cheekily as if he didn't already know. This lad, I swear. People thought Liam was innocent, I can tell you for certain he is the farthest thing from. I saw Zayn looking to Liam as he made a circle with one hand and stick his gesture finger through it, signaling that Hazza and I would be having sex tonight. He just chuckled with Liam until he noticed me staring them both down. Zayn's eyes grew wide, now it was my turn to chuckle.

"Yeah, that's right," I smirked. "Hazza, here," I said wrapping my arm around his neck while I nibbled on his ear gently, "is gonna fuck me... really rough... all fucking night long." Harry looked up to me with hopeful eyes, I just nodded at him.

I crashed my mouth down on Harry's as hard as I could, pushing deeper and deeper into his mouth. I could feel his bulge growing from underneath me. I heard giggles and smooching noises from the lads who were still in fact there watching us snog. Hazza didn't seem at all fazed. I gave them the finger to shut them up as I continued snogging my mother fucking sexy boyfriend.

Luckily for Hazza and I, the bus arrived at our hotel sooner than later. "Get up sex monkeys, we're here. You can go fuck each other senseless now. I'll stay in Josh's room tonight," Louis said cheekily as he winked at us both and exited the bus. He was followed off by Liam who was chuckling at how horny Hazza and I were, then Zayn who looked at me cheekily, and lastly Niall who made moaning noises to mock us. "Ohhh, ohhh, Hazzaaaa..!"

"Shut the fuck up Nialler!" Harry hollered after Niall. "You know you wanna bang my fit girlfriend!" 

"Fuck yeah, I do!" I heard him reply faintly from outside.

"Aww Niall! I wanna fuck you too babe!" I teased after him. Harry looked at me displeased. "Kidding, baby," I said as I smirked and left sweet kisses on his cheek and down his neck. This made him groan, which turned me on even more, that is if it's possible.

"C'mon baby, I'm horny as fuck and I need you now..." Harry whispered in my ear hoarsely. His breath tickled my ear. I giggled in response. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bus. We both began running like school children to the lifts in hotel, past the lobby. Hazza caught up to me and grabbed me by the waist.

"Ahh! Hazza, put me down!!" I shrieked. I could tell Harry was smirking at my expense. He put me down as we approached the lifts and gave me sweet kisses all over my neck, tickling me each time. With each kiss came a burst of giggles from myself.

I pushed the button and the lift arrived right on cue, thank God. I was yearning for Harry's touch. I wanted him so bad. I could feel my juices dripping already. I was that horny for Hazza. As we got in the lift, I looked to Harry and said, "Fuck me here," and just like that I jumped up on him and started snogging him. I wrapped my arms all around his neck and the back of his head and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You'd like that, huh?" he mumbled through our passionate snogging. I was craving his touch. I just wanted to feel his naked body pressed up against mine. Just the thought of it made me moan involuntarily. "Moaning already, are we?" Harry asked satisfied with himself for making me moan.

"You know you like it," I said in between the deep lust filled kisses. I began snaking my hands up his shirt, just so I could feel his toned torso. The lift eventually came to a stop at our floor and the doors opened for us. Neither Harry nor myself seemed to notice whatsoever. That is until someone spoke up...

"What the actual fuck?! Elle! Harry!" Josh exclaimed. He seemed to just show up out of no where.

I pulled my lips from Hazza's and quickly removed my hands from underneath his shirt. I looked to my brother incredibly embarrassed. He looked positively grossed out. "Oh, hey Josh," I said awkwardly, as Harry was still carrying me with my entire body wrapped all around him. Harry began kissing my neck, much to Josh's disgust.

"Uh... we're gonna go now..." I said again extremely awkwardly as Harry walked us past Josh.

And leave it to Hazza to attempt to make small talk while sucking my neck. "Goodnight mate!" he hollered down the hall to my brother as he continued to leave lovebites on my neck and chest. Josh still looked utterly disgusted at the sight of his sister snogging his mate.

Hazza and I finally made it to his room and he fumbled around searching for his key card in his pocket. Finally he found it and slid into the door to let us in. Oh yeah, we were still snogging. The whole time our lips stayed connected. We made our way to the bedroom, our lips never not touching.

Harry placed me gently on the bed and he continued to kiss down my neck and on my cleavage. I felt him stick his fingers up my tight body-con skirt. He traced just the lips of my entrance, which was literally soaking, with his long fingers. He stopped kissing me and looked at me with a question mark on his face. "No underwear?" he asked. I smirked. "Naughty girl..." he teased as he took his fingers from me and sucked on them. "You taste so good..." he said.

"Shut the fuck up and take your clothes off already," I ordered. I wanted him and I wanted him now. He did as he was told and undressed completely. He stood in front of me totally shameless. His cock was already embarrassingly excited. I couldn't help but stare. And yet again another involuntary moan escaped my sweet lips. "Ohh..."

--

Harry collapsed onto me, our post-sex-sweat still lingering on both our naked bodies. He then kissed me like he never has before. It was filled with lust and passion and maybe even some love. He moved so he was laying on the bed beside me and pulled me in close to himself, our damp bodies attached completely. I looked to his eyes and played with his curly hair as I continued to catch my breath. "You..." I breathed, "are such a good fuck..." I said as I giggled. I heard him chuckle softly. I cuddled my head into his naked chest as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, Elle," Harry said looking down at my face. I kissed his lips ever so tenderly.

"I love you too, Harry," I said back to him as I smiled. He kissed me once more and this time I could feel him smile through the kiss. I was all his now, no one was gonna change that.

~

If you are the horny type, feel free to read the full sex scene on my tumblr .

http://haazza-please.tumblr.com/post/26566105345/the-drummers-sister-chp-8

It was fun writing this one ;) I really hoped you enjoyed it! Comment, vote, fan, tell me what you think. If you do I shall love you forever and ever! xxx

Lauren