The Drummer's Sister: Chapter XIV

Harry's POV

"Wake your lazy arse up mate!" I heard someone yell at me. I shifted my sleepy body around in my hotel bed. I refused to open my eyes. There was just no way in hell. "Dammit Hazza! Wake up!" Before I had a chance to register in my mind what was happening, I was smacked in the head with a pillow. I finally opened my eyes to see a very frusterated blond lad looking straight at me. I looked up at his face. Let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight. I looked to the bed to my left. A seemingly lifeless body occupied it. Zayn. 

I groaned as I sat up on the bed. "Bloody hell, Niall. Why doesn't he have to get up?" I asked pissed off at Niall. He too looked pissed that he had to wake up as well as the lovely task of waking me and Zayn. Of all the lads, we were the heaviest sleepers. 

"Oh Hazza, don't worry he will," Niall said as a smirk appeared on his smug face. I just chuckled. Niall swiftly and quietly walked over to Zayn's. He was low on the ground by the bed right where Zayn's head was placed so lazily on top of a pillow. Suddenly, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Niall hollered right in Zayn's sleeping face. Zayn's body jerked up from his sleeping position and he punched Niall right in the gut. On accident of course. I burst out into laughter as Niall dropped to the carpet. I was literally rolling on my bed laughing my arse off as Zayn was still processing what just happened. Niall just laid on the floor, gasping as he held tight to his gut. "What the fuck Zayn?! You punched me?!"

"Sorry mate, you scared me!" Zayn said sheepishly. I was still in hysterics. Soon my gut began to ache as well.

"I am never fucking waking you two up ever again," Niall gasped as he lifted his body up off the ground. Zayn soon began to chuckle as Niall left our room. "Fuck you guys!" he joked as he left. 

"He loves us," I teased. We chuckled as we both got up out of bed. "Can you believe it's our last show tonight?" I asked still in awe of it all. Zayn just nodded as he pulled out a clean set of trousers from the nearby drawer and put them on. I did the same. "I really miss home as well." I said sheepishly as I placed a clean shirt on my torso.

Zayn stopped what he was doing and looked at me abruptly. He smirked. "Bullshit," he said. "You love it here in America. You just miss shagging your fit girlfriend," he teased. I punched his arm playfully. He was right. I missed Elle. And fucking her. Yeah, I really missed that. Sexting just wasn't the same. I'd be left with a rock hard boner and no one to fuck. But tomorrow, I'd be able to see my beautiful girlfriend, and I'd fuck her sideways. I am such a horny bastard. But to my defence my girlfriend wasn't exactly innocent. And that's exactly what I love about her.

I paused and then chuckled. "Fuck yeah, I do." We both laughed as we finished getting ready to leave for sound check. "Ready mate?" I asked. Zayn smiled and nodded to me. I grabbed my mobile off my bed and girlishly linked my arm with my mate's. We headed out of our hotel room, to the lobby and out the door to the bus. Off to sound check.

Sound check was good as usual. Nothing too strange happened. Niall didn't dry hump Liam this time. But when Louis was thrusting, one of his buttons of his shirt popped off revealing his toned chest. Awkward. Niall was in hysterics as Zayn just smirked at him and Liam and  continued with the song. I tried not to laugh but it seemed as if Liam hadn't noticed at all. 

As we finished sound check we all plopped our lazy sweat ridden bodies on the sofas in the dressing room. I pulled out my mobile and texted Elle:

I FUCKING MISS YOU. Only one more night until I can be with you ;) love you. Xx

Less than a minute later my mobile buzzed. A gorgeous picture of my Elle showed up on my screen. I opened her message:

I FUCKING MISS YOU MORE. love you too. x