A/N:

(^^^^If I ever met the owner of this account I would__________)

Wowie, what the kirffing heck did I do to deserve this? I am incredibly grateful for all the reads, votes, comments, and support that I have had writing these books. It's just really... I don't know, shocking I guess?  I mean, I never expected my book to come this far. 

When I first started writing In The Hands of the Enemy,    I thought, "Ehh why not? Practically no one is gonna see it. But it will be fun to write in my spare time." AND THEN, the most crazy weird and awesome thing happened: someone I didn't know... (drumroll) VOTED ON ONE OF MY STORIES!!!!!!!! And then people actually started to ASK for updates. ASKING! And the chapters that I wrote got read by others.  Isn't that insane? Well to me it was. I had originally planned to just write one book and be done with it. 

list of events

(im gonna do this in third person if you don't mind. Because I feel like talking like Poirot)

(if you don't know who Poir

1- An incredibly awkward Catie thinks "huh, why don't I scribble some depressing words about Ezra and Sabine's tragic love story? Not a single organism in the galaxy will ever think about even looking at it, pffft." 

2- almost falls out of her chair during lunch and nearly choked to death on water when she randomly checks her notifications on Wattpad and sees that someone TOOK THE TIME TO EXAMINE THE TRASH SHE WROTE. (No, She is  not making this up. It happened. She has learnt never to drink water while checking on her stories)

3- Actually feels like SHE HAS VALIDATION AS A WRITER. The mood was "dang, this got real..."

4-  Enters the phase (and still in the phase) where she updates every single day because she considers herself to be an empathetic author

5- Is so obsessed with her stories that her family members think that she has started a cult online.

6- the mere idea of a sequel enters her head. Keep in mind that she is still shocked that she even got 100 views. 

7- continues to write her depressing trash

8- ends book, and takes a loooooooooooooooooong break for a month

9- starts sequel. A little drama came with that

10- And THEN she KRIFFING FINISHES HER SECOND BOOK AND PEOPLE WANT A THIRD ONE.

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????????????????? WHEN THE KRIFF DID THIS HAPPEN????? I DO NOT DESERVE THIS. 

In all seriousness though, I'm really happy that you guys enjoy what I write. I like using my talents to good use, and not just scribbling stories that I don't even finish on random pieces of scrap paper.

 And also, if I'm going to be incredibly honest, I have become a  lot more confident in myself since starting. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid and stuff.\

and im gonna take a break. I havent roleplayed in a month cus im  too bust 

<3 Catie