Chapter 1

"She is being a rebel John ,I'm afraid the little control I had over her is no more now " Sasha is sitting on the dinning table with her another half of devil John Marten ,A tall British old man ,with dark blue eyes and white grey on hair ,the rich buisnesss man whose greed and mischiev make his thirst to money unquenchable ..

John would go to any length for wealth ,he is ready to cross limits ...hiding behind closed doors yet making sure to clean the hurdles standing his way.his bad deeds are masked in so many different ways ....various paid articles on his goodness and pioneering in buisnesss ; ,floating pictures on social media with orphans, refugees and charity events are enough to keep his image clean ,in front of so many at least ,no one would dare to point a finger at a sinner without proofs, not when his over goodness is shown to the world extensively ..

"Honey ,didn't I tell you to be careful, make her feel like you are on her side ,you are good at faking goodness sweetie I know this much about you, you would handle it " his eyes are glinting with confidence ,he is adamant and sure he will get what he wants soon

"I'm trying ,I'm really trying but she is not buying it ,she is no longer that weak child now she is grown up ,feisty and stubborn! Yesterday ,she has given it away ,she would leave this house, I had been digging here and there and found out that she is looking for a job! Do you realise why I'm so worried now? " Sasha rubbed her temple to ease the headache that has been mercilessly not leaving her these days !

"Don't you worry honey,we will handle this, don't stress your self "he handed her a cup of water and she gulped it down her throat in one go

"I don't know any thing, she is getting on my nerves ,out of all Guptas ,she is the strongest chain ,I'm not sure how we will get what we want with this fucking attitude of her " Sasha is raged at the thought of losing all that they were aiming for after so much effort ,this girl will spoil their plan if she doesn't find some way to tame the wild lion she had turned into ..

"She is the last hurdle ,the last heir of Guptas can't stop us Sasha! That sharp mind of you isn't settling well with mine these days !what's happening? Did you forget how much we have been through to reach here? Fuck the hell off but think of a way !we are not losing Sheesh Mahal ,are you getting that " His tone and expression are enough to scare the shit out of Sasha

"What if she doesn't agre▪▪▪" before she could even complete her sentence she was slammed so hard that she has landed right on the floor with blood oozing out of her mouth

"Don't you dare ever say that again, I swear next time you won't feel any pain because you will be dead soon before feeling any pain, NO ONE DARES TO STAND AGAINST ME, NOT IN THIS BIRTH OR THE COMING 6TH BIRTHS ,I WILL END THEM IN THE MOST ANIMALISTIC WAY ,UNDERSTOOD? " She nodded obediently with fear written all over her ,she is the most familiar to his nature ,he turns to a monester when someone blocks his way .

they would find away for sure and end this in their favor

"Where's she by the way ?He asked a frightened shivering Sasha

"She has been out before I woke up ,she didn't inform me where though"

John fisted his fingers, he isn't losing this battle by any chance, nothing can stop him all his way , they should think straight and quickly ,time isn't in their favor...

*************************************
"Khushi, here baby " Sali clerk is waving at her best friend cum college partner

Just like Khushi Sali doesnt open up easily , they found a good friend in each other and since their college days they have been hanging out, chilling ,relaxing
Khushi waved back at her crossing the street to reach her side
"Hey ,how are you doing " Sali asked with a smile and hugged her