Chapter 10 (Deal)

The world seemed so small  to Khushi  when she completely recognised the  sick soul  in front of her  , her blood boiled to a high  level  meeting  Zack Brokery , the son to the owner of  Caspi restaurant  where she used to work .no wonder he smells tipsy ,after all he is a totally spoiled man who just masters flirting around and gets mad when a girl doesn't fall for his tactics to get her in the bed ! He isn't just a major playboy but also  the main  reason she quit her part time job 

" It's good we are meeting again , we need to sort somethings Kitty " his smile was playing around his mouth ,shaping a devilish expression on his face .

" Get your facts right Zack Brokery ! You just need to get the hell out of my way !"  She hissed in a dangerous  voice ,she doesn't want to create a scene hence she turned and sprinted to the exit  without waiting  a second longer  .She didn't  wait for this day to get worse with this filthy idiot entry unknowing to his raged steps behind .As soon as she was out of  the hospital  , the gravity of head spinning  thoughts  halted her feet on the ground , how can she get so carried away with Arnav ?  She can still feel the warmth of his lips on her skin as though her body  is responding  to his touch on its own ,like it has a brain of its own .what the hell has gotten into her that a man can make her go weak at the knees and submit  to his advances? She felt like slapping her self to get the old Khushi back ! 

" well at least you still remember my name just like I'm not forgetting the sweet nickname I gave to you ..Kitty " he spoke behind her stressing on the word kitty 

Khushi anger knew no limit hearing his daring voice again , she was holding every nerve in her to refrain herself from demonstrating her martial arts skills ! 

" Why are you not looking at me ? didn't your mother teach you how to talk with a hot man like me ? She is a bitch after all she could  give you some tips "  he sneered with a wild grin 

Khushi  froze for a moment and once she was able to move her bones ,she turned and slapped Zack in the face hard , the intensity of her lash out rang in the air  leaving a red mark across his face which was visibly mad on her . That was where it all came from , the reputation of her introduced  to the world mother always gave  the people around her ammunitions   to point at her,to  judge her character , to hold false impressions against  her personality  , to look at her with " this girl's mother can do anything for money  literally anything " eyes  .the fact that she hated  ,No she despised it .

" You bitch ..how dare you ??" He threw fire with his eyes on her and before she could know it ,his hand creeped into his pocket and took a steely advice in it 

" I'll give you a lesson for life " he shouted on khushi who went paralysed when his hand raised in the space  with a sharp dagger pointing at her , in an unusual speed his hand moved that her eyes  closed tight  ,motionless . No khushi you should never stand like a statue and welcome the pain once again ! Her eyes shot open and soon widened in horror at the scene ,Zack's hand was gripped before it could reach  her  and it was no one but Arnav who stopped him . Her breathing  stopped for a moment when the image was complete ,Arnav twisted Zack's wrist  with a force that the weapon slipped from his hand to the ground .Khushi  saw the trace  of blood on  the knife with panic ,it has actually hit the point but it wasn't her who bruised ,it must be Arnav's blood  . Realizing that he was abraded  and where , she couldn't know  since his back was on her ,covering her view she felt like the world was falling  apart .