Chapter 4: The Six Lions

Your P.O.V

On the Castleship, Allura stands at the Control Room console with a plate of food goo? floating nearby.

"Princess, you must eat. It's been 10,000 years!" Coran comments trying to get Allura to eat. "I'm not hungry." Allura says refusing.

"Man, 10,000 years? That's like one thousand plus ten." Lance said. 'What.' I thought."That's times ten." Keith fixes his mistake. "Whatever, dropout." Lance says to Keith, obviously not wanting to admit his mistake.

"I haven't eaten since breakfast and I'm starving." Hunk says rubbing his belly. "Yeah, but you've thrown up, like, five times." Pidge reminds Hunk. "Hmm... Good point." Hunk says admitting to what Pidge said.

Hunk then begins eating the food goo, continuing to eat although it's disgusted.

"I can't believe your civilization created such advanced technology 10,000 years ago. It must have been an incredible place." Shiro said complimenting Allura and Coran's race.

"Yes, it was... but now it is gone and we're the last Alteans alive." Allura says then mourns as Coran comforts her. She hears a squeak from her sleep pod and and is happy to find the four Altean Mice.

"Looks like we're not the last, after all." Allura says looking happy that there was other Alteans with her.

The Castleship alarms blare and a Galra warship appears on-screen

"A Galra battleship has set its tracker to us!" Coran warns us. "How did they find us?!" Allura asks Coran.

"I'm not sure, but I bet it's Keith's fault." Lance says blaming Keith."Say whatever you've got to say to make yourself feel better... after getting us stuck on the other side of a Wormhole!" Keith says striking back.
"I'LL STICK YOU IN A WORMHOLE!" Lance yelled at Keith.

Lance and Keith get ready to fight, but My big brother Shiro separates them.

"Stow it, cadets! This is no time to place blame, it's time to work as a team. How long before they arrive?" Shiro asks.

"At their speed? Oh, well, uh, carry the two... I'd say probably a couple of days?" Coran said while finger counting. "Good. Let them come! By the time they get here, you six will have reformed Voltron, and together, we will destroy Zarkon's empire!" Allura said with confidence.

Hunk burps. "Sorry! Food goo." Hunk apologize. "Princess, there are six of these Lions. How are we going to find the rest?" Shiro asked.

Time Skip

Your P.O.V

In the Castleship's Bridge with a Crystal above, Allura stands in the center.

"King Alfor connected the Lions to Allura's life force. She alone is the key to the Lions' whereabouts." Coran described.

Allura activates the computer, opening up a map of the entire universe.

"Whoa!" We all said. "These are... coordinates. The Black Lion looks like it's in the same location as the Blue Lion." Pidge pointed out. "Look at your primitive synapses firing away in their little brain cage!" Coran said, complimenting... Pidge.

"Very observant. That's because the Black Lion is in the Castle." Allura said to Pidge. "To keep the Black Lion out of Zarkon's hands, King Alfor locked it in the Castle. It can only be freed if the other Five Lions are present." Coran explained.

"As you have found, the Lions choose their pilots. It is a mystical bond and cannot be forced. The Quintessence of the pilot is mirrored in his or her Lion. Together, they form something greater than science can explain." Allura clarified.