I'm Am Stopping This Book

Mia: Hi everyone, you must be wondering about the title, or maybe not since you don't really care. But it caught your attention, didn't it?

No, you think this book is trashy and you're happy that stopping it. Well then I also think that this book is trashy.

Anyway, I want to say that the title is a lie. Well not entirely but a little bit is a lie. Yes I am stopping this book but not forever, I'm "stopping" this book for a couple of weeks, 3-4 weeks to be exact. (I'm just going on a hiatus)

"Why?" You may be asking or may not I don't know. So I'll still answer it even though you don't want to know. I'm taking a break since I'm really stressed out and just need a break. Not because of this book but because of school. School has been stressful and that's why I'm don't really post much. (I also got some other stuff but it's mostly school.)

So for the rest of December and January I'm going to take a break, spend time with my family, try to get my life together then come back with better chapters and quicker posts.

I'm really sorry for you guys dealing with this mess which is apparently a book. I'm really grateful for having people actually read this book and I cannot thank you enough. You guys have to deal with really just trash so yeah.

But, even though I'm taking a break, I'm still going to work on the chapters just not gonna post them because I want it to be perfect for you guys. So get ready for at least 7 chapters.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about season 8 but I don't want to make this long so I'll describe it in 5 words. Season 8 was a mess. Sorry to all the people that enjoyed season 8 but I didn't which is another reason I'm taking a break. I kinda lost interest for Voltron but I don't want to disappoint you guys so I'm still going to write this book. (I should've started this book when Voltron was still beginning. I'm an idiot.)

That's all I wanted to say, thank you for reading this book and Merry Holidays to all of you guys.

Oh and I wanted give guys a holiday present.

This is my Holiday gift for you guys. You guys may know who it is.

But if you don't, it's TODOROKI!! I freaking love this dude

But if you don't, it's TODOROKI!! I freaking love this dude. (I just got into this show and it's really great. Seriously though, I'll probably make a My Hero Academia fanfiction one day.)

Got nothing else to say so baiii!!

- Mia Out

P.S. Art isn't mine.
The Artist is Shrublike.
From the My Hero Academia amino.