Chapter 11: Some...Alot Of Assembly Required Part 3

M/h/l: Moms hair length

M/h/c: Moms hair colour

M/s/c: Moms skin colour

M/e/c: Moms eye colour

---------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

All of us, except Shiro, lay exhausted on the couches of the Castle Lounge. Pidge, Keith and I are all sitting on couch on the right while Hunk is sitting on the couch on the left and Lance is sitting... Wait scratch that Lance is laying on the couch in the middle with one leg on top of the head rest.

'How is that comfortable.' I thought to myself and just as I was thinking that Allura and Coran enter the room talking about a condenser.

"Are we at full power on condenser number five yet?" I heard Allura ask Coran. "No, still just eighty-four percent." Coran responded.

Allura looked away from Coran and had a face filled with happiness.

"You did it! You formed Voltron." Allura exclaimed. I was about to answer but Keith answered for me. "No. The shooting stopped and the particle barrier shut down, so we just flew in."

"What?" Allura looked confused and angry. "Oh, right. Uh, sorry, Princess. I had to turn off the Castle defenses to test the fire suppressors." Coran explained as he sweat dropped scared of the angry white haired princess.

While that happened Shiro entered the room from the door opposite from the one Allura and Coran walked in.

"What are you guys doing in here? We're not taking a break." Shiro asked the five of us. "Shiro's right. You should be training." Allura agreed with Shiro."We've been training. When are we going back to Earth." Hunk asked. "I'm not going back until I find my family." Pidge said determined.

"Guys, there won't be an Earth if we don't figure out how to fight Zarkon." Shiro said. "How are we going to fight? We can't even figure out how to form Voltron." The blue paladin explained. "Well, I'm not surprised. You know, the original Paladins fought hundreds of battles together, side-by-side. They were like a pack of Yalmors linked at the ears." Coran told about the previous paladins. "Wow. Yeah, that's definitely not us." I said as I lay my head on Keith's shoulder.

"During the last attack, your survival instincts forced you to work as a team, but that will only get you so far. You'll have to become a real team to have any chance of forming Voltron and then beating Zarkon next time. You should try working out on the Training Deck." Coran said and I took my head off of Keith's Shoulder. "There's a Training Deck?" Hunk asks.

Time Skip

The Training Deck illuminates and we hear Coran clear his throat to check his microphone

CORAN: "Two, two, one, two. Okay, listen up, guys. The Paladin code demands that you put your team members' safety above your own. A swarm of drones is about to attack. It's up to each of you to do everything you can to protect the other members of your team."

As Coran said that drones appeared so Keith, Pidge and I form shields.

HUNK: "Wait, wait, wait. What's going on-Whoa!"

Hunk's shield forms too.

HUNK: "Did you guys get one of these?"

Shiro and Lance form shields.

SHIRO: "Get ready."

The drones fire lasers. Hunk dodges and Pidge is struck, dropping into a hole that opens up underneath her.