Tagged Yet Again

Mia: As you can see by the title I got tagged again. I should really just make my own tag book. Anyway let's start. I got tagged by the great Cute_Little_Boy, so thank you for tagging me.

1. Relationship status?
I'm a mess! So me liking someone and them liking me back is very unlikely. If I did get into a relationship, that person would have to deal with the mess I am and I don't want someone to have the burden that is me. Also I'm too young to be in a relationship. I'm in 8th grade going to 9th for goodness sake, I'm thinking of highschool not relationships.

Seriously I don't even understand why people date at a young age. I made a rant already to my friend about this and it was just about how us as children don't really know what love is. We're still young, we're still growing, we're still trying to figure many things about the world. So how could you love someone when you don't even know what love is.

Really I think the best time to start dating is when you know what the concept of love is. And I'm not talking about motherly love or friendly love etc. I'm talking about affection, devotion, very strong emotions you have toward a person romantically. And me and many other people my age, younger or even a little bit older don't even know what love is since we're still growing and learning.

But, if you are dating at a young age, you do you boo boo, like if you ain't hurting anyone I don't mind.

Please don't attack me in the comments. You could agree or disagree but please don't attack me.  Thank you. Anyway, on to the next question and I promise I  won't rant since you guys probably don't want me too. I just made this rant because I'm salty that some of my friends have relationship and I don't.
(JOKE!! IM KIDDING. I'm not salty.)

2. Birthday?
May 1

3. Best Friend?
Zane. Doesn't have a Wattpad but does read my stories to check for mistakes. He doesn't do it a lot through.

4. Last time you laughed and why?
Today. My sister pranked called my abulita saying "your granddaughter came to my lawn and kicked my dog. I'm going to file a report and you guys are going to go to jail. The police is coming."

My abulita kept responding that the person had the wrong number but my sister kept saying "shut up, shut up! Your granddaughter came and kicked my dog so I call the police. My dog is now broken on the sidewalk! He need medical care!!"

My abulita hung up.

It was absolutely hilarious.

5. Last song I listened to?
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. Freaking love this song.

6. Last YouTube video I watched?
My Art Teacher HATED My Guts by Emily Artful.

7. Last book I read?
My math text book.

8. Favorite Animal?
Chinchilla's since I have two.

9. Play an instrument? If so what?
No. I'm thinking of playing one though.

10. Number of siblings?
Seven.

AmaliaJohn
GamerKitty500
Kira_Miyuzaki

I don't want to bother anymore people so that's the people I'm going to tag. You don't have to do it if you do want to. Anyway that's all for this tag. Thank you again Cute_Little_Boy for tagging me. Love you all and Baiii!!!

- Mia Out