I'm Back And With An Offer

Okay so hello my peeps and deeps...? It is I, the gremlin from the north. Oh golly gosh, I don't know what I'm saying, but I will continue anyway since I already started and I don't want to erase and start over because I don't know how to start this again. You can tell that I am not good at communicating. (Haha, kill me now please.) Anyway, let's get to the reason I am creating this small authors note. Oh what was I going to say again.

Lance: You were going to talk about how you don't like how you did this weird character talking to you thing.

Oh yeah. That was so cringy, ew, and I hate myself for even doing that. People usually say "I don't know what my younger self was thinking when doing this," but nope, not me, I know exactly what my younger self was thinking while writing those small ending. She was thinking that it would be fun and a cool way of interacting with the readers and cracking a couple of jokes. But oh golly- nope no golly anymore, just oh god I was a stupid, cringy idiot.

But even though it was embarrassing and ew, I had fun and was able to write an story idea that I had. But since we're in the topic of the story and story idea, I reread this story and through all the cringing I did, I noticed that this story SUCKS. Why am I saying this? Well, it's because this story is just the tv show with a new character added. Yes I understand that's what x readers are supposed to be, but this story didn't do anything with the reader, it just slapped them into the book. It's like a group project, but one person isn't doing anything in the project and is just repeating things. You get what I mean?

Yeah that's what I thought while reading this book. So as you can probably tell, I hate this story. So I want to try to redo this story but twist up the plot slightly. I'm not into Voltron anymore, but since this is my most popular book and I still see comments and people voting for it (which makes me really happy), I have started wondering if I should make a new story with a similar plot to in a way fix/replace this story.

But I will only redo this story if I get a good amount of people commenting for me to redo... well fix this book. This means that I will start working on it, but will only post it when enough people say that they would like it. That made me sound rude, but that's just business.

Oh and if I do end up re-creating this book, I am going to create the book with my friend MidnightBliss05 ; an awesome writer who deserves a lot of love. Their book "I'll Be Waiting" is a really good book, and if you like Benny Rodriguez, I suggest you check them out because they are amazing. Thank you MidnightBliss05 for helping me.

Now let's talk about how I have 77k readers! Like what and how is this possible? MAGIC!?!! However this happened, I'm very thankful for all of you guys and I'm happy all of you read it. It has put a smile on my face knowing that 77k people read this book!! Like damn. Thank you for getting me this far and thank you for all the wonderful comments left, I enjoyed reading them and responding. Sorry if I didn't respond, I deleted Wattpad for a good 5 months, so I haven't been responding to things or even working on any of my other stories.

Anyway, I've been rambling for a while now so I will end this with a few things. One, thank you so much for the reads, two, comment if you want me to re-create this book, and three, I love you all and I hope you are all safe. Also happy Easter and Goodbye my gremlins.

- Mia Out