Chapter 5: Green, Yellow And Purple!

Third P.O.V

Pidge and Shiro arrive at the densely-forested Green Planet and explore it using an Altean Voltron compass.

"Look!" Pidge says pointing towards a canoe with a lion carved as its bowsprit. Then out of nowhere a sloth-like alien suddenly appears beside them and startles the two. Shiro and Pidge yell.

"Oh it's just a... whatever... that thing is." Says Pidge looking at the creature.

The sloth-like alien recognizes the Voltron symbol on Pidge's compass.

"I... I think he wants us to get in his canoe." Comments a stuttering Pidge. "Then I guess we should go." Replied Shiro.

"Huh?" Pidge looks confused to why Shiro said this, not even worried if something bad might happen.

"I've been locked up by aliens for a year. This is nothing." Says Shiro casually.

Shiro and Pidge peacefully ride the canoe as the sloth-like alien paddles them towards the Green Lion, squeaks are heard from the inhabitants of the forest.

"I wonder if Hunk and Lance are having as good a time as us." Pidge says looking around the forest planet.

Meanwhile, Lance and Hunk are being chased by Galra fighter jets and coming under heavy fire. Both of them scream for dear life among the blaring alarms.

"Oh, no! No, no, no! Oh! Oh, no!" The two screamed.

The Galra fighter jets hit the Blue Lion with missiles, knocking it out of the sky.

"I thought Coran said these planets were peaceful!" Hunk yelled.

"Maybe "peaceful" means something else in Altean!"

Lance prevents the Blue Lion from crashing and flies towards a Galra mine. Hunk pulls up an Altean compass.

"According to the coordinates, we're right on top of the Yellow Lion. It's below there, where they're mining for the ore. They don't even know the Lion is there. Or maybe they just got here and they're digging for the Lion? What do you think, Lance?" Hunk questioned.

"Who cares? Just go get it! I'm dropping you down there."

Me? Down there? No. No, no, no."

"Yes, I'll cover you!"

Lance dives the Blue Lion to the surface and runs it toward the mine under laser fire.

"No, what if the Yellow Lion doesn't work? Wh-What if I-What if I can't get in the mine? What if I start crying? It's too late! I'm already crying!"

"Sorry, no time for questions." Lance said quickly ejecting Hunk and he rolls towards the mine while Lance draws the heavy laser fire away from him. Hunk opens a mine lift's controls and starts hot-wiring them.

"Oh Yeah, sure, just drop me off in an alien planet. That's cool, man. It's only occupied by mean purple aliens that want to kill me, but whatever. Just ignore them and go connect with a big, yellow, mechanical cat. Easy-peasy. Yeah. That all makes a ton of sense to me." Hunk mumbles to himself.

The Galra lift goes down into them mine.

"Cool...! Okay, I'm in a giant hole. Now what, Hunk?"

Hunk gets closer to the Yellow Lion, causing the carvings around him to glow and show a path.

"... Ooh. Pretty." He says then a massive glowing circle appears in front of him.

"How am I... going to get through that?"