Tagged, Updates and Tears

Mia: "Blood, Sweat and Tears" more like "Tagged, Updates and Tears".

Hello you lovely munchkins. So I got tagged again, but this isn't just a tag but also an update on this book and my life.

So let's start with the tag and then I'll get to the updates afterwards.

Thank you TsumTsum16 for tagging me. I really appreciate it and sorry for taking so long to do it. Now let's get on to the tag.

1. Do you like someone?
Lance: O.o I would like to know this.

Mia: Well I like my mom, my dad, my siblings, my grandparents, my friends, my aun-

Lance: They mean romantic like.

Mia: Can the people be fictional character?

Lance: No.

Mia: Than no.

Lance: You're boring.

Mia: Well, I'm sorry that I don't fall for someone right when I meet them.

Lance: I don't do that.

Mia: Yes you do. Anyways stop pestering me. I need to go to the next question.

Lance: Fine.

Mia: Thank you.

2. Do they like you back?
My family and friends do. I also did get confessed to a couple of times which I don't understand since I'm a big ball of anxiety, depression, PTSD, self hate. Anyway, I turned them down in the nicest way possible and I still have healthy relationship with them. It was so embarrassing though. But, now we look back on it and just laugh.

3. Do you have a middle name?
I actually have 6 middle names.
My full name is Mia Alvaro Camila Elias Mendo Pirro Dalila Flores.

All the ones that are underlined are my middle names. Also fun fact (not really) Camila is actually a nickname many people call me.

4. Single?
Single like a Pringle and not ready to mingle.

5. Last person you texted?
My sister to get me glue for a project.

6. Last song I listened to?
The Wii Song because I was bored.

7. Battery Percentage?
87%

8. Best female friend(s)?
My twin sister named Monika.
I also have another female best friend names Fardosa.

9. Best male friend(s)?
Zane, my best friend since forever.

10. Fav OTP?
I don't really have one.

11. Why did you make your account?
First was to read stories but then when I learned that you could create them this story and all my other stories happened.

12. Recent wallpapers and lockscreens?
I'm just going to show you the wallpapers without the time, day and stuff like that.

Home Screen