chapter 3

Emily's p.o.v

Our quiddich match went really well. Im a chaser along with Angela and Katie, Fred and George are beaters, Oliver the captain and keeper and harry our seeker. We kept scoring we were doing really well. Harry fell, but he caught the snitch.

George's p.o.v

Emily's face was priceless when harry caught the snitch and so was her hair. It went from yellow when he fell off the green with pride then purple with excitement and then back to brown when she calmed back down. Her face went the same without the colour though it was her facial features and her eyes. I could have fallen off my broom for laughing. Fred too. When she landed she couldn't stop jumping. Apparently she was jumping in her sleep to.

Emily's p.o.v

It was Halloween and the hall was decorated perfectly. There were floating pumpkins the ceiling was a night sky with stars. It was perfect. We sat and ate until professor quirell came running in. "troll, troll in the dungeons." He fainted and everyone screamed. I looked over to Draco (who as I was afraid of was being an obnoxious prat like his father but still nice to me when not with friends!) was freaking out and harry was gone. I just sat and finished eating completely calm. "Grab her we need her homework." Fred yelled. The twins and Angela pushed me out and I looked longingly at me food which disappeared. When I got to the common room I saw my dinner and was the first to eat. "How can you eat?" Angela asked. "How can I not?" "Well one there is a massive troll loose." She replied. "Not my problem! What two?" I said. "Two Harrys missing." My eyes opened wide. "I wouldn't would he" my hair went bright yellow with streaks of red. (Worried=yellow, red=angry) "Not a good look." I whispered and pushed away my food. People gasped this is the first time they'd seen me turn down food. Even Angela looked surprised. I made my hair go back to its glossy brown; my hair wasn't glossy and looked lifeless.

When harry, Hermione and Ron came through the portrait hole Percy had a go at Ron, Hermione was being fussed and I attacked harry with a hug. My hair went red, "why go after it?" I asked furious. "I didn't we went to get Hermione." He stated. My hair went brown and normal. "Be more careful next time yeah?" I asked and he nodded and I went to bed feeling exhausted.