chapter 50

it was just over two months after my dad died. at first i thought i had nothing to live for, but i was wrong and i have this moment to prove it.

*flashback*

fred lay next to me on the grass. my heart felt fractured but fred made me feel almost whole agoin.

"come on darling family dinner in an hour." he said.

we apperated to the burrow but instead of going outside he lead me to the orchered. i sat on the swing there were candles and fireflies around up. he was on one knee. i felt my heart freeze and my breaths picked up.

"victoria elenor dumbledore, vicky darling, would you do me the honnor of becoming my wife?" he asked. i couldnt breath tears rolled down my cheeks. "sorry. i just.." he got up embarassed. i stood up too, i flung my arms around his neck and kissed him passionatly.

"yes freddie, i will, i'd love to become victoria weasly." we both cried and walked into the burrow. molly looked worried seeing our faces. she looked at our hands. she saw my finger. she beamed.

i saw george and emily beaming like mad people.

me and emily were in the kitchen with molly. i was telling them how he proposed. "do you think 18's to early to get married." i asked. "hey I'm engaged." Emily said with mock offence.

"oh I forgot. but do you. I know you probably will wait for a while before you get married but I won't. I want to get married before the war, so I really know that I have something to live for" I say to her.

"well, do you love him." emily asked me. i nodded.

"thats all that matters then." emily and molly said together. we all laughed.

back at home i switched on the bedroom light taking off my shoes. fred came in, "hello mrs weasly." i beamed up at him.

"hello mr weasly." i walked over kissing him passionatly. then one thing lead to another, im sure you can guess what happened then.

*flashforward*

i beamed up at my ring, that was a month ago but it felt like yesterday. but i was depressed because i was ill. i ran to the bathroom about to throw up. when i was done i went to clean myself up. i saw my stomache, then i though oh fuck im late.

shit, am i pregnant?!?!?!