chapter 34

Emily's p.o.v

by now everyone had found out about the letter and we were all waiting anxiously for the meeting with Dumbledore today. I was pacing around the room. "come on love, sit down your making me nervous." George said taking my hands in his. "I am nervous. the death eaters are after me and I dint know why!" I said on the verge of tears. Mrs weasly walked in with a tray of cups of tea. I was quite literally shaking with fear. remus was sitting with his head in his hands, tonks was trying to comfort him, Mr weasly was sitting with a blank expression, Ron and Ginny were squashed in a chair not knowing what to do, Mrs weasly was trying to keep herself busy, Harry and Hermione were talking as were Fred and Vicky and George was trying to stop me pacing. just then there were two pops and everyone rose. Dumbledore and madeye Moody walked in.

"as I suspected emily has some extra powers. her mother had these powers as well. these powers would be very useful to voldemort." Dumbledore said. "what are they?" remus asked. "well there should be the three that her mother had but it seems that they usually have one extra of there own." he said. "came you try reading someone's mind. okay relax and breathe imaging everyone in this room and what they might be thinking." he said. I did what he was telling me and I heard a load of voices at once. I clutched my hands on my ears and my knees bucked underneath me. they were all screaming in my head at once. "okay breathe block them out." I did as I was told. "well we see you have that but we will need to work on it. ok focus on that chair and a new spot in this room." he said and I did. when I opened my eyes the chair was stuck to the ceiling. "good you will be able to do that with people at some point. now last one that we know of is the elements. close your hands imagine a tornado a small one mind you." I closed my hands imagining a small tornado when I opened my hands there was a little tornado in the palm of my left. "ok now if you close your hands it will stop no matter the size. you have to picture it at all times to keep it going and you can make it bigger by imagining it bigger." I nodded. "you will need to come and see me to learn how to control the mind reading and to work out your powers." he said. "so how do I do that." I asked. "you will need to stay at Hogwarts until Christmas. is that okay?" he asked, I looked at George and he nodded. "okay" "good when I send out the Hogwarts letters you will have one too, you will be needing certain things to be able to control her power." he said. "how will we protect her?" remus asked. "well since her mother died bellatrix has known but also known that her mother signed alstor as her protector. this is magically bound so as long as he is alive Emily is safe." he said and with that he was gone.

(a/n please tell me what you think of this book, should I change anything and do you prefer the longer chapters or the shorter ones?)