chapter 7

Fred's p.o.v

"We have some more pranks to pull." I said as we got in to the compartment. "Haven't you grown out of all that stuff yet?" Oliver asked as he passed. "Nope!" Emily yelled. He came back, "you better had soon- you're always getting Gryffindor into trouble and you're going to get kicked off the team" he then stormed off! "Well I think he'd miss us if we got kicked off." George said sitting by Em. He lent in to kiss her and I threw some sweets at them, "oh right not here." He whispered.

When we got to Hogwarts we managed to find a carriage without anyone and we set off. I wonder if George and Emily actually came out for air until we got to the castle. We walked into the hall and saw Emily disappear to Katie and Angela. Me and George sat with lee opposite the girls. I noticed that unlike her she didn't eat much, but she was probably just too busy with the girls.

We all entered the common room and Emily and Angel left for the dorms. George left after a while too. I didn't really notice because I was with lee and Katie. I guess George missed Emily.

Emily's p.o.v

I was glad to be home with my friends. "You like him." The argument never changed but it was time to admit it. "Yes for a matter of fact I do." I said and she gasped. "I knew it! I saw the way you were looking at each other. Your dating!" he said. "Yes- but don't tell anyone!" I said! "Ok I won't" "promise me!" "I promise" "good now go to sleep."

I woke up under my bed. Ok this is just weird. I got out from under it and I was standing on a quiddich pitch. The stadium shook and people with masks came out. A curly haired woman came out with my father in a headlock pointing her wand at his throat. "Save his now." "Daddy no" "Avada kadavra" his body crashed to the floor and they added it to a pile. There was lily, James, dad, harry and many other people. "Not for you" she said to me. "Avada kadavra" she yelled. A green light came from her wand and hit me in the chest. I fell to the floor. The pain was excruciating, I stopped breathing. And I woke up...

It had all been a dream. I was sweating and my breathing was heavy- but it had only been a dream. It was 6 o'clock and nobody was up so I took a shower and got changed. I made my hair go blue and midlength in curls. I took my book on pranks down to the common room and did some planning.

George's p.o.v

I walked down the stairs and watched the girl in the chair reading. She was breath taking. She turned around she was now even more beautiful than ever staring at me with her blue eyes. "Hiya George." She said. "Hi Emily." I replied. I looked around to check the cost was clear and then kissed her.