chapter 4

Emily's p.o.v

It was coming up to the Christmas so me Fred and George were planning a Christmas party in the room of requirements the night before some people went home for Christmas. It was for the quiddich team my year and the year above. We weren't inviting harry because we weren't inviting Ron or Hermione- we agreed they were too young. "Fred you're in charge of food and drink whether it be from hogsmeed the kitchen or both." I said. "Yes mam." He replied. "George you are on music duty." I said "yes mam" he replied like his brother. "And im on activity's." I said "ok who's coming?" they asked. "You two, me, lee, Katie, Angela, Oliver, Sarah, Jennifer, Jamie, Alex and al." (A/n mostly made up) I said. "Yeah, and Andrew, molly, phoenix, Ashley, Jodie and Nicole want to come." George said. "Ok then. This party's going to be epic"

The night of the party I got out a load of invisibility chews and reverse's. The chews were both enough to take twice but if you lost your reverses then you would be stuck like that for three days. We all walked down and thought about what we wanted most, somewhere to party. We all walked in to find a big room with tables and cushion's. Fred put out the food I saw that he had managed to get hold of butter beer, and other alcohols. I walked over grabbed a bottle. I sat with the others chugged it while they sat there in amusement and amazement and I put the bottle in front of us. "Okay..? So what exactly are we doing?" lee asked. "Spin the bottle." We chorused. "Ok so you each get a spin, whoever it lands on or lands near so it's the opposite sex, to kiss, you can do it in private in that cupboard or in public." I explained. Lee went first and kissed Katie it the cupboard. Ashley went next and landed on George. They stood up I cannot tell you how upset I was seeing this. But I didn't let my hair show it. "That bothers you!" Angela whispered. "No it doesn't why would you say that?" I whispered back." "Your eyes there red." She pointed out" damn I was so busy concentrating on my hair that I forgot about me eyes. "It's just because I don't like her and George is like my best friend." I said. I wasn't really sure if that was the truth or a lie because he was my friend and I didn't like her- but did I feel like George could be more than a friend to me? I can't tell you how pleased I was when a peed off George came out followed by a disappointed Ashley with clothes, makeup and hair still perfectly intact. When it was my go it landed of Fred. We got up and walked in. I kissed him. "That was weird." He commented. "Let's not do it again" I said as we walked out and he agreed. When I came out George looked like it bothered him. Did it? Angela got lee and when it was George's go I found myself hoping it would be me. No, no, no I can't think like that, I won't. George span and it landed on me. I hid my pleasure and joy and replaced it with pretend shock. We got up and walked in. I kissed him. It didn't feel weird like it did with Fred. It felt natural like it was ment to be. We kissed again longer this time. When we pulled away it felt awkward and I walked out. Ashley looked really peed off to see that my lipstick wasn't intact. I took my seat next to Angela and when the game commenced she whispered, "Enjoy that did you?" I shook my head and she gave me a very unconvinced look.

After the party ended we went back to the common room, I was trying to avoid George and I went to bed straight away. "You enjoyed it." Katie and Angela were taunting me. I wouldn't admit it I was adamant even if I did.