chapter 21

Harry's p.o.v

"Emily, please stop ignoring me... i need someone other that hermione on my side, someone that wont say 'thats bloody brilliant' someone who believes me." i said. she sighed, "harry i wouldnt talk to me right now because it wasnt bloody brilliant it was fucking stupid." she snarled. i couldnt deny it i was hurt, she was the closest person i had to a sister and i confided in her. i actually felt like crying. "you know what ems maybe i should give up and chuck myself out a window, i didnt want to fucking do this in the first place and now i fucking have to. also i have no friends my sort of sister doesnt believe me i thought we could trust eachother." i said my voice craking. her hair went from an angry red to a calming blue, i am so glad she can now keep her anger under control. "god im so sorry harry, i just dont want you to get hurt." she cried and i looked at her. "your not going to loose me." i whispered with my arm round her sholder. this was my sister blood or not she was my family and i loved her!

Emily's p.o.v

i was sitting eating in the great hall when hermiones news paper landed. she looked horrified. "pass it here." i said she handed it over. my eyes widened. "what the hell, 'swimming with the ghosts of his past' my arse 'rebel' he didnt even fucking enter this stupid tornament." i cried quoting the news paper. "im going to burn this piece of shit." i said making george chuckle. "what if there is accutally something good in there." she whined. i ripped the article off and walked out.

i walked round the common room keeping look out harry was waiting for dad. he apeared making harry jump and me chuckle. he talked about harry and the tornement for a while. "hello darling." he said turning to me. "nice to talk again dad." i said winking. "now tell me about this boyfriend of yours, treating you right not forcing you into anything." "a perfect gentleman." "harry you better keep an eye on this one." "which one" he asked laughing. "both" dad said. i chuckled at them. i heard a noise and hary turned around. we whispered to dad somemore but someone was coming down "bye dad." "bye ems, harry." we nodded and i put a news paper on the fire to make it look normal that i was next to the fire. ron came tumbling in. ron and harry started to argue and i rolled my eyes and walked off.

today was the day of the first tornement i was terrified to see what harry would be facing. i was with george and vics was with fred- and before you ask no there not together... YETTTT! i sat in my seat waiting for the torcher to begin. first was cedrics turn, i didnt give a damn about him he may have been hot but he was a total dick! i didnt pay much attention. next was fluer, i didnt worry about fluer that girl was no butterfly. lets just say here bite is worse than her bark. he charmed the dragon to sleep. wait dragon.. thats what harry was facing. for fucks sake- can that boy not just have a normal life. fluer grabbed the egg and ran off. krum was next but again i didnt really care. harry was up and i held my breath. harry was facing the nost dangerous dragon yet- the hungarian horntail! harry ran around as it bashed and smashed around. i was so so so scared. i could barely breathe. harry said, "acio firebolt." i smirked, he got that from my dad and mine was from my dads volt money stash. he flew around but the dragon broke free. he was gone for atleast 10 minutes before he came back free of the dragon. he swooped down like a gracefull bird, i wonder if i was that graceful not at quiddich though, that was a ruff and tumble sport. i saw harry grab the golden egg and dissapear from view. me, hermione, george, fred, vics, ginny and an almost willing ron came running up to the medical tent- ron waited outside.

me, vics, fred and george planned a party for harry to celebrate. he oppened the egg it screached he closed it and we carried on partying. in the middle of the party ron came over to harry, "come on everyone out." fred said. "yeah this is going to be akward with out you nosy buggers listening it." george finnished. "can i listen in?" i asked curiously, people sniggered thinking i was drunk agan. i wasnt though i get giggly when im drunk. "no emily." george answered. "pweese georgie!" i pleeded. he put me over his sholder and took me out of the room, i was screaming to be put down. once they had finnished speaking we went back downstairs. i hope i wont regret having a party again. we were dancing to the loud music. i was drunk again and unsupprisingly having a snog fest, i took a breather and noticed fred kissing ange, i frowned and brought george with me to find vics. we found her crying. "hes an idiot." "defo, imagine growing up with the bastard." "look we know you like his so you better tell him or he will end up with ange not you." i said. he smirked and ran downstairs. "he was probaly just drunk anyways." i said. "like you." he commented, i ignored it and carried on, "i mean i know that ange is like one of my best friends but she knew vics likes fred and she kissed his anyway. bitch!" we agreed with that. i layed back in my bed with a not as drunk as me but a little bit george, and cuddled into him.i loved this georgous red head!