chapter 30

Hermiones p.o.v

it was a few months and we havent lernt a single thing. so i was taking action. my plan was flawless and everyone loved it so with emilys help plotting and planing we were now the D.A we were a group of people from gyfindor, ravenclaw and hufflepuff practicing defence. harry was our teacher and we were in the r.o.r (room of requirment)

week 1-

"okay so today we are going to practice stunning spells." harry said- some disagreed but we all dd it. emily and vicky knocked the twins back simutainiously. "i swear you two could be twins." fred said. "why thank you." emily said and she morphed her hair, eye colour and hight keepig everything the same. but they could still be twins.

Emilys p.o.v

it was a week before christmas and i would be spending it with the weaslys, vicky and hermione and the burrow. but first was the D.A meeting. "okay everyone today you will be doing the patronous charm. i know me and emily can do it, can anyone elsee?" harr said. no one raised there hand. "care to demonstate?" he said to me. "okay." i got my wand at the ready. "okay so think of your happiest memory and say..." harry said. i yelled, "EXPECTO PATRONOM" a wolf shot out of my wand and danced around the room. people gasped. "now its your turn" harry said. georges was a lion, fred only got a silver light, i didnt see ginnys, miones was an otter, rons a dog, luna a rabbit and vickys was a monkey. "okay this was our last meeting before the holidays. so see you after the holidays!" harry said and we all ran out.

i couldnt sleep it was nightmare after nightmare. i curled up in a ball. i heard a scream and i ran up to it, it was harry. i woke him and ran with him to mgonagal then dumbledore. we waited a while. harry told dumbledore about his dream. mr weasly was found like the dream said. mrs weasly and dad were called. magonagal went to fetch the weasly. then we were all sent to grimuald place. i was only sent because my dad asked for me to be other wise i would have stayed behind. but george also asked for me so they agreed.

we sat around none of us could sleep and it was hard to breath. george and me sat cuddled on the sofa, usaully dad commented but he didnt, fred was sat with ginny and ron with harry. we were all waiting for the morning. i eventually drifted off to sleep!

it had been a week, vicky and hermione had been mad but gotten over it when they herd what happened. harry was mad at himself. he thought he was the snake. mr weasly was back and better. we were all happy. but sirius notice my scars and dragged me off. "what the bloody hell happened?" he yelled. "my lines." "she made you cut your self." "no i wrote on the paper and it apeared on my hand." "thats no better." "i dont care! its better now! lets not worry about me lets worry about the poor man who was attacked by a freaking snake." "no come back here young lady." "no dad. leave me alone" i yelled pulling out of his grip and running down into the now quiet kitchen.

i sat down with my hands in my lap. "they all know, we heard." george whispered in my ear. tears were running down my face. how was i a gryfindor i wasnt brave i was a weak cry baby. mrs weasly, tonks and remus approched me. "ems whats happened." tonks asked. "nothing im fine" i lied. "no your not she said taking my hands. "bloody hell. who did this." tonks asked her hair red. she showed mrs weasly and remus, who showed mr weasly and ron, fred, mione, ginny and vicky saw. "no one it doesnt matter." "thats rubbish." "lies" "god sake tell us." they yelled. "umbridge." harry mumbled. "UMBRIDGE SHES PART OF THE MINSTRY!" tonks yelled. "yes toad face made me do it. now drop it." i screamed my hair bright red. they shut up. "now i see what you ment about her temper." sirius said. i glared at him and he went quiet. and i left. "its the N.E.W.T.S there stress inducing." george said and they all murmered in agreement.

it was after the holidays and we were all practicing the spells. umbrige and her goons showed up and we were taken into her office. we were questioned but we stayed silent. we were all sent to dumbledore and well he was going to be taken to askaban but he dissapeared. not even vicky had heard from his and she was really unhappy. umbridge was not head and we were all given detentions and made to write with the bloody quil.

fred and george were planing on leaving. "do you two want to come?" they asked me and vicky the evening before. "no i want to get my last two exams out of the way." i said. "me too." vicky said. "okay well meet us down here tomorow, we'll go in your free period so you can see us off." we nodded and kissed them.

"i will see you after term, good luck with your exams." george said to me. a tear folled down. "i'll see you soon, good luck with your joke shop." i said and he kissed me pasionatly before getting ready. me and vics hid so they didnt think we were involved. they set off the fire works and everyone came running out. i wave but notice harry falling. me, vicky, hermione and ron ran forward.

we were running through the halls. "he has sirius." harry said. "are you sure." mione said looking at me. "yes" he said. "how do we get there?" i asked. "floo" "how the only working one is in umbridges office." i said "so?" he said. "okay then." i said. "alahmore" (cantt spell) harry yelled at the lock. "how do we?" but we were caught by none other than umbridge.

me, ginny, luna, nevile, ron and vics were crowded in the room. she tried to get truth srym, the cruciatious but now harry and mione were taking her to some secret wepon. malfoy and his goons were holding us. me and ron looked at eachother and i winked when i saw him reaching into his pocket. i knew what he was thinking. "what you doing weasly?" malfoy snarled. "getting some sweets im hungry."ron said, they were the twins puking pastles and ton-tounge toffees. i got out mine. "black has some too." goyle snapped. "give them here." malfoy says. and takes them. before long we are able to get away.

we met harry and mione on the bridge. "how do we get there?" ron asks after we tell them about rons genious plan. "no its just me. well i cant really stop emily because one shes older and two its her dad." harry says. "oh no they have come this far, plus we need them." i say. "okay fine." harry gave in." "so how do we get there?" "thestrals" luna said. after moments of confusion and arguments we were on them, i was supprised to find vicky could see them. so i had ginny, harry had mione, vicky had ron and luna had nevile.

dad were coming to save you.