chapter 54

Emily's p.o.v

I wondered around grimmald place, harry, hermione and ron were in the kitchen working some stuff out and the adults were getting here later today. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack and the trio were looking at a small piece of paper.

"R.A.B " Hermione said quizzically looking at harry.

"R.A.B. couldn't be my uncle regulas could it. those were his initials, his old rooms on the third floor, his initials ate on the door your welcome to look round" i said and they hurried off muttering thank yous.

I sat at the table and picked up the daily proffet as I heard voices floating through. "em, you here?" lily called

"in the kitchen" u yelled back and James, dad and lily came bundling in.

I sat in shock staring at the article while James waved his hand infront of my face! "what's up?" lily asked concern lacing her voice.

"s-snape" i stuttered

"what's snivellus done now" James said.

"he's headmaster this year." i said and the three sat in shock.

"seriously?" dad asked, hoping I wasn't telling the truth.

"it's true. " i said gulping, worrying for everyone's safety.

"we need to do this thing soon. he'll have people on the look out for em" James said while Lily side hugged me and dad took the news paper from me!