chapter 13

Emily's p.o.v

I walked into the classroom and smirked at remus. I'm hand has attached to George's, we were inseparable. remus raised an eyebrow and I held in a chuckle. he though I was still a little girl and he didn't want me to get my heart broke or do you know what. "right everyone leave your bags at the side and get out your wands." he shouted. we walked up to a rattling wardrobe. "can anyone tell me what is in here." he asked. I raised my hand. "a Bogart." I said when he asked me. "what is a Bogart?" he asked me. "a shape shifter it changes shape to what ever scares you most." I said. "well done. the only way to get rid of a Bogart is to shout redikulas and thing of some thing funny." we all practiced yelling redikulas. "right who would like to demonstrate, Mr weasly would you so kindly untangle your self from my God daughter and helped me." me and him blushed and he walked up. it turned into me then it went to Fred and it flicked between us, lying 'dead' on the floor. he looked like he was going to cry but shouted redikulas and it turned into snape ties up and wriggling. then Fred's turned into his mother having a go at him and he turned it into a chocolate cake. Lee's turned into a clown and ended up in water. katies was dylan Owens(a very popular boy she has a crush on.) kissing Ange. they both blushed and he ended up with pie in his face. when it was my turn it just exploded. I know I had multiple fears but if sure the one of everyone dying would have been it unless turning into George, Fred, Ron, Hermione, Harry, dad, remus, hagrid, tonks, Mr and Mrs weasly and loads more made it explode.

in the great hall a new girl sat. Dumbledore spoke up, "I would like you all to give a warm welcoming to my daughter, Victoria Dumbledore." I talked to Vicky for ages then we both realised why we recognised each other. this was Vicky who I met when I was 6, who I wrote to every other night, who was my best friend along with fluer. I hadn't seen her for 5 years. we talked about how we had changed, she met my boyfriend and his brother who has a crush on her. we talked about fluer and why she moved. her mum had died. but she wasn't close to her, in fact she hated her!!!!!

me and Vicky went up to the common room along with George and Fred. George tucked his arms around my waist and we sat on the sofa. Vic and Fred seemed to be hitting it off. I snuggled into George. "you know how perfect you are?" I smiled knowing he was all mine. "I love you." I said, oh God he froze. Oh no no. "I love you too." I turned to him and kissed him passionately. I really loved this ginger nut.