Chapter 29

Jax
"Why the fucking hell is she here?!" Asher thundered.
I glared daggers at him, "she wanted to."
"So? She wasn't fucking supposed to!"
Emmy's eyes widened, "what the hell happened?"
Nobody gave her a response.
She crossed her arms and her brown eyes bore into mine, "Jax?"
I clawed my nails into my arm so I wouldn't get affected by her.
Then I realized I had handcuffs on and I was just clawing the air. Well shit....
I groaned and gave a death glare to my hands for being incapable of anything.

Ugh this room is so damn dark!
"So tell us what you did?"
"You know what the fuck I did or else I wouldn't be here."
He rolled his eyes, "its an interrogation."
"Don't ask me stupid questions that you already know."
He groaned, "if you would just cooperate."
"You put me in damn handcuffs I'm not gonna tell you shit."
The door swang open and my very tired looking father walked in, "alright I'm not in the mood, just give me my damn kid."
"Sir its an interrogation."
"I don't give a fuck! Now give me my damn kid!"
"He has to say something."
"I did say something, I said I'm not telling you shit. I have a right to a lawyer and the fucking right to be silent!"
The cop reached for his tazer, "don't even think about it," interrupted Emmy.
I narrowed my eyes at her, "get the hell out."
She shook her head, "no. You're my boyfriend and I'm not letting them tase you Jax."
"Emmy bear-"
Before I could answer, she grabbed a bobby pin out of her hair and picked the lock on my cuffs; I examined my wrists carefully. There was marks where the cuffs digged into my skin.
"You can't do that," the cop argued.
"My dad's the president, I can do whatever the hell I want. Plus you were gonna tase him for not saying anything and that's illegal!" Her voice was rising now, "I examined your evidence and you have no proof he did anything because guess what, you don't have any damn evidence!"
Damn!
The cops were silent and I smirked.

"What the hell did you do this time?" My dad asked, breaking the silence.
I stared at the marks on my wrists; they looked like I slit them, "I dared some jock to steal the senator's car."
He groaned in annoyance, "why the fuck would you do that Jax? I thought we said no more trouble with the law."
"That's because Xavier got into some illegal shit!"
"You're in a gang too Jax!"
"I don't sleep around because I get tired of a girl."
"You used to relieve stress!" He argued.
My dad always took my side when it came to Xavier and I don't know why he isn't now.
I met Emmy's eyes in the mirror and she looked disappointed. I felt so fucking ashamed of myself, she was the only one that had this effect on me and it felt fucking awesome to know that I have fallen in love for the first time in all of my life. I wanted to apologize but I didn't know how, Emmy wasn't like all the other girls I date, she was different and I loved her almost as much as probably my own father. She could make me feel jealous as hell by just looking at someone else and could make me feel disappointed in myself from just one look.
"That was before I fell in love."
Emmy gave me a heart warming smile and it caused my heart beat to quicken yet she wasn't even touching me.
He scoffed, "you can't fall in love when love isn't real son."
I glared at him, "you just think that because mom left you for someone else and also got pregnant with my damn best friend's dad!"
His eyes narrowed, "shut your fucking mouth on something you know nothing about Jax!"
"The only one who didn't know was you! I knew she was with some other man for years but I didn't want to hurt your feelings! Yet at this point, I don't give a damn if she cheated on you with your own brother!"
"Shut the fuck up Jax!"
"I'm not done! You had somebody but you cheated on her with mom and look how that turned out!? You always point fingers at mom but you fucked up too!"
Emmy's eyes darkened, "you cheated on my mom?!"
He gave her a look of "sympathy", "I'm sorry young girl.... that you have fallen blindlessy in love with no one to catch you because you are a worthless slut and my son deserves more."
I couldn't believe that the person I thought I trusted more than anyone else just said those things to the one person I loved and I could gratefully call mine, "shut the hell up!"
"Why should I? She's a worthless little prick who all she wanted to do was to get in my sons' pants but only one was smart enough to leave her for someone better!"
"Pull over!" I demanded.
"What?" He laughed dryly.
I gritted my teeth, "I said pull the hell over!"
He reluctantly pulled over and I got out, slamming my door; Emmy bear followed me.
She ran to catch up with me, "Jax?"
"I'm sorry about my bitch of a dad."
She interwinded our hands loosely, "I don't give a damn about him."
I chuckled, "I love you Emmy bear."
"I love you too Jaxass."

"Can Jax stay here tonight?" Emmy pressed her mom.
She smiled, "sure sweetie," I know it was stupid but I felt a ping of jealousy when she called her sweetie even though it was her mom, I still felt selfish and possessive as hell.
She grinned at me, "now you don't have to go home and deal with your dad tonight."
Her dad glared at me, "no funny business."
I just laughed and held my hands up in surrender, "no problem sir."
Jason has gotten used to me and liked me and lot better than Xavier (most smart people do) because he broke both his daughters' hearts but I would be mad as hell too if it were my daughters. Yes I planned on having them with Emmy but I haven't told her because I didn't want to scare her away.

She bit her lip and sat on the edge of her bed, "where do you want to sleep Jax?"
I love how she was shy with me but with anybody else she would gladly flick them the bird.
I smirked, "where else Emmy bear?"
Her face was red and I deviously smiled for causing her to blush, "but my parents are here."
"They live here cupcake."
She arched an eyebrow, "how many nicknames do you have?"
"I wanted to mix it up," I replied with a shrug.
"Jake has clothes if you want them," she muttered.
"Nah, I'll just wear my own."
Emmy flopped down on her comforter, "you want pizza for dinner?"
"Sure."
She called down to her dad and told him she wanted pizza, "movie?"
I gave a slight nod, "yea you pick."
_________________________________________
Wow..... his dad?
M & M😏😜