Bonus chapter

Six months later
I flopped on his bed and sighed, "ugh why can't I just stay here forever?"
He laughed lightly, "because Emmy Bear you have College to finish."
"One and a half more more years," I groaned.
It was fall break and almost Halloween! I was a week till I'm due and in so much pain... but my professors agreed I could stay in LA till March if I promised to do the work they gave me.
He laid on the bed next to me, "you feeling alright?"
"Yes Jax I'm fine."
For the last month, he wouldn't stop asking me every hour if I was alright. The slightest wince of pain from me and he'll be by my side with food.
"Just checking."
I rolled my eyes, "I would love for the baby to come now so you can stop being so clingy!"
He chuckled, "sorry for caring about my wife and child."
"Jax, caring would be bringing me food if I ask for it not every hour."
He took a sip of his tea thoughtfully, "that's too bad that you don't want anymore food because I was gonna get some ice cream...."
"No, no I didn't mean it! I want ice cream baby!"
He laughed, "okay I'll be back with ice cream."
He was about to leave when I felt my water break.
"Jax wait!"
He turned around slightly, "do you want a certain flavor?"
"I thought you might want to be there when your child is born but I guess not so carry on and go get your ice cream."
His eyes widened, "ice cream can wait but baby can't. Lets go!"
I giggled and he picked me up; driving five minutes to the hospital.
***
"I can't do it!" I complained.
"Sure you can honey just give it all you got and you'll have a miracle in no time."
I gripped Jax's hand as hard as I possibly could, "okay this might hurt Jax," I warned him as I squeezed as hard as I possibly could.
"One more time hun, you can do it," the doctor pressed.
I nodded and gave it one last go when I heard a baby squeal, I collapsed against the headboard in delight.
"Please send the parents in," the doctor instructed a nurse.
"My little grandbaby," she gushed.
Jax shook his head, "nope there's two."
Her eyes widened in shock, "twins?!"
He handed the girl to her as I held the boy in my arms.
"What are their names?"my dad questioned.
I smiled, "Josh Preston Daniels and Ella Paris Daniels."
"Welcome grandbabies two and three," my mother cooed to Ella.
Jake had one and his wife was pregnant with his second.
"Hey guys, is the party over yet?" My brother asked with a smile as he walked in holding his four year old.
"Nope just started bro," Jax laughed.
Jax and Jake got along great now especially since he was a detective now.
"Hey Jake where's your wife," I asked.
"Right there," he gestured to her as she walked in.
Natalie Adams, Jake's wife was six months pregnant with his second one and its a girl this time.
They're planning on having like five so they aren't done yet.
Their little boy's name is Noah James Adams and he's super sweet.
"Hi Aunt Emily?"
"Hey Noah."
"What are you gonna name the next one?" Dad asked curiously.
Jake smiled, "Faith Mae Adams."
Faith was my grandma on my dad's side name and ever since she died Jake wanted to name his future kid that.
Dad grinned, "you and her were always really close."
Jake was the most crushed out all of us expect dad when grandma passed away since he always went over there after school as a kid.
"Here's ice cream for you baby," Jax grinned as he handed me a bowl of ice cream from downstairs.
"Thanks Jax," I kissed his lips and handed Josh to Jake.
Jake smiled, "I'm your uncle Jake and I expect to come over to play with Noah and Faith all the time."
I laughed at my goofy brother.
He was 27, three years older than me and the oldest of all three of us.
Jacqueline just got married to an editor at Adore, the magazine where she works and they're planning on having kids in a year or so.
I let out a soft moan because the ice cream taste so good and I earned a look from Jax.
He bent down and whispered, "you don't want me to push you against the wall and teach you how that moan should go do you?"
I shook my head, "not now."
"Then I expect you be quiet missy," he playfully glared at me.
The nurse walked in, "I expect most of you to go because the babies need to be fed."
Jake handed Josh back to me; grabbing Natalie and Noah's hands, "lets get something to eat."
My dad gave me a hug and left with my mom. "
Jax sat on a chair next to me, "hope you weren't expecting me to leave."
The nurse shook her head, "no your the father therefore you can stay."
I wasn't use to feeding one kid but two were twice as hard.
"I'll bring some dinner and and couple of diapers," the nurse added as the left the room.
I laid my head on Jax's shoulder, "I'm exhausted baby."
He placed his hand on my thigh, "when they go to sleep then I'll sleep up there with you and keep you company if you want."
I nodded, "that sounds great."
"I love you Emmy Bear."
I smiled, "I love you too Jaxass."
Once the kids were asleep, I drifted off to sleep on Jax's chest.
I couldn't wait till I could fall asleep like this every night....
___________________________________________
That's a wrap for Rivals Against the Law! I want to thank you all who read it and would love if you could tell your friends about so we can have a even bigger #Jemily family. Make sure to read Love and Justice!