Chapter 30

Jax's Pov
A scream escaped my lips and my heart was racing, "I'll do anything just please don't shoot!" I pleaded.
MacKenzie cackled, "honey you lost that chance."
If we were in any other situation I would've killed her but the love of my life had a gun to her head, I wasn't gonna do a damn thing.
Tears were threatening to stream down her face and I bit my lip so hard to not smash that bitch's face in right now.
"MacKenzie I swear I'll take a damn bullet just remove the gun from her head."
"Poor little Jax," she cooed menacingly.
Lord Jack Frost had more of a heart and his is ice!
I gritted my teeth to keep from lunging out of this chair and breaking her neck.
My wrists were bruised and blood was evident from the ropes that were once around my hands. I tried so hard to escape but now my energy is draining fast, the only time I had any was when MacKenzie hit Emmy.
My blood was boiling at the sight of her emotionless and defeated. Uselesss as MacKenzie called her.
I wanted to fucking choke her but I knew if I did one of her minions would kill Emmy and I'd most likely hurt myself.
"I don't understand why you want to kill me..." Emmy whimpered and it broke my heart.
"Every guy in the school is dying to go out with you, if I kill you then I automatically get them," she smirked and left the room.
For the past two days I couldn't sleep because Emmy has been crying herself to sleep and it kills me.
"Emmy bear, please don't cry. We'll get out of here," I whispered, wishing I could just touch her and calm her down but I couldn't move because every bone in my body ached.
"How do you know Jax?!" She whisper shouted through the tears, "I might never get to my family again and it'll crush them if I die in here. I haven't ate or drank barely anything in the past two days! Every bone in my body aches every time I move and I barely slept at all!"
I looked at the ground, "I admit I don't know when we'll get out of here but I have faith dammit!"
"I love you Jax...," she whispered, "if we don't ever see each other again I just want you to know that I love you."
I was hurt so bad physically but I could tell that this was killing her emotionally. My entire family may hate me but I will make it out of here somehow for her.
She may not know it yet but once we graduate next week, I want to make her my wife and it'll kill me if she dies in here.
"Please Emmy bear, just hold on for me...?" I know I was being soft and pouring out emotions that few people saw from me but I wanted her to know that I didn't want her to give up hope, that we will make out of here.
"Baby I don't know..... I just want it to be over!" She was crying again and it broke me more than all of the physical pain I was feeling combined.
"Don't say that, don't give up. I love you Emmy bear and I won't be able to live another damn day if you are not there!"
"Don't you see how much I'm hurting?!" She screamed through the tears, "I just want MacKenzie to shoot me and get it over with...."
I looked at her fresh bruises and her light brown eyes that usually sparkled were now just a dying fire. Her face was drenched with tears, pleading me to let her go but I just couldn't.
"Emmy bear. You're strong and you can make it through this. Its just hell and back."
"I don't feel strong Jax! I feel weak and vulnerable. I'm hungry but I can't eat. I'm tired but I can't sleep. I'm broken and defeated!"
Her words destroyed me and I wanted to kill MacKenzie for making her feel like this.
"I want to leave! Just make the pain disappear! " She cried.
A door was forced open, his eyes widened and he ran to Emmy.
"Emily, please don't die, its over come on wake up."
No she's not dead but she is unconscious. After our conversation, MacKenzie hit upside the head and I didn't have enough energy to fight.
"She's not dead," I replied, my voice broken.
"How do you know?" He asked me with a worried expression.
"She got knocked out by some punches a couple of hours ago and she's unconscious."
He sighed and threw her over his shoulder, "come on Parker, you're coming to my house until your father stops getting wasted on stupid shit and actually cares."
Basically I'm probably living there now....
I reluctantly got up once we cut my ropes on my wrists.
The ambulance took Emmy bear and I to the hospital and after Justin checked us in I fell asleep for the remainder of the next day and a half.
***
It has been two days and Emmy's mom have not left that couch to even get coffee, anxiously waiting for her daughter to wake up.
I woke up two hours ago; I changed into some black sweatpants and a black tee shirt that Jason brought from my house.
I've been watching her sleep for the whole time I've been up. I'm hoping and Praying that she's ok.
"She's gonna be alright," the nurse said trying to be hopeful.
I looked at her, "don't give me hope, I've already got that. I want some answers!"
"We're doing all we can."
"Try harder!" I shouted, my anger rising by the minute, "if that heart rate monitor goes dead? I'm suing."
She looked worried, "believe me, we'll do all we can."
Jason was rubbing his wife's back, trying to comfort her while she was sobbing in his jacket.
I would've cried but I wanted her parents to think I have hope even though its greatly falling.
"Do you think she'll make it?" Nathan asked, breaking my heart. What if she doesn't....?
"..... I don't know."
Nathan and Landon just showed up; they have been spralwed out on the floor for the last five minutes.
Her mom and dad went to go get coffee because Evylnn couldn't stand to be in the same room as her daughter when she wasn't sure she was gonna make it...
It killed me to even think about it.
____________________________________________
Do you think Emmy is gonna make it? Why isn't Jaqueyln there? What do you think should happen? 💕😁