The kidnapping of Karla Camila Cabello

Narrators POV

After the show the girls met up backstage. They sat down on the seats provided for them.

"Man I love her, she's halarious." Camila said remembering the interview.

"Yeah, ouu man I gotta go. " Dinah said holding her stomatch. "I'll be back.

After Dinah disappeared. The lights suddenly turned off. Then Dinah screamed.

"Dinah!" Lauren screamed.

No one responded.

"Mani? Ally?" Camila cried.

"Where right her- AaAaaah!" Ally screamed.

"Ally!" Camila cried.

"Mani? Mani? Where are you?" Lauren asked.

"LAUREN, CAMILA HELP MEEE!!!" Mani cried.

"Mani where are you?!" Camila cried back.

"NO. NO. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Mani screamed. "AaAaaah!"

Camila concern grew much more after loosing almost all of her girls. She was confused and scared out of her mind. However, her greatest concern at the moment wasn't her self, but was Lauren.

"Oh my god.. LAUREN WHERE ARE YOU?!" Camila asked desperately.

"I'm right here Camz." For a brief moment She felt Lauren's touch on her shoulder when suddenly she was pulled away from her.

"AaAaaah!" Lauren screamed.

" LAUREN?!" Was Camila's last word before she too was pulled away and blind folded.

She felt the weight of three large people on top of her. They pushed her onto a seat and pinned her down over the seat, bending her over. One of kidnappers grabbed her hands and tied them up with a rope and did the same with her legs.

"HELP! HELP! LAUREN HELP ME!" The girl cried.

In response to her cries, A kidnapper tied a twisted cloth over her mouth, stopping her from making any further noise. They then picked her up in an attempt to put her into a van that was parked in the down stairs parking lot .

As Camila's struggles failed, the kidnappers succeeded in making it down stairs and into the van. Camila continued to fight with tears streaming down her face. "Mmmm!" She screamed.

"Shhh!" A kidnapper shushed her.

After a few minutes, the Van made a harsh stop.

The four kidnappers carried Camila out of the van and placed her in a seat.

One of them untied the cloth from her mouth.

"SOMEONE HELP!" Camila cried.

She heard girly giggles.

What the heck? She thought.

"WHAT TYPE OF SICK PEOPLE ARE YOU? Camila asked.

"Not sick but in love." Lauren's voice said.

"LAUREN?!" Camila yelled out.

The older girl put her index finger on Camila's lips. "Shh. Hear me out."

Lauren began to play the guitar as the girls followed along.

L:
"Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
L:
Girl, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again