Contusion Lauren vs Subconcious Lauren Pt.5

Camila's POV

We drove to The Ellen Show's studio with a nervous Lauren in the back seat. Thanks to Dinah of course. I gave her the look but she ignored my silent plead and over did it anyways. Like always. But whatever, now I had to deal with it and hope that our hot make out session wouldn't scare her away. I mean, she was the one that intimated it in the first place so... she shouldn't be so scared..or should she? I mean she's Lauren Jauregui. Wait. No, it's not like she remembers, well not exactly.

The thing that sucked most about this scene, was that I had to do the "initiating" and conduct this hot scene...which was something I was not an expert in. Sure, I've done it with Lauren before but with her lead of course. Otherwise i'd be completely lost. I just hope I can do this. More importantly, as well as she did.

"....And yeah that's what your genius plan consisted of." Dinah finished explaining Lauren's plan to her.

Lauren sat there wide eyed. "God I was persistent... I can't believe I did all of that." She said in disbelief.

"Well... you are you. And considering the fact that you love hard....It's actually very believable." Mani smiled.

"Yeah dawg, this doesn't even amount to what you did for your first date. Well, in my opinion." Dinah pointed.

"WHAT THE HELL D-DID I DO FOR OUR F-FIRST DATE?" Lauren asked with a bit of concern evident in her voice.

I put my hand on her knee. "Nothing that your thinking. Their over exaggerating."

She bit her lip nervously.

"Us exaggerating? Please." Mani laughed.

"Fr fr y'all are the ones who take romance to a whole another level." Dinah said putting her hand up. "Making me loose all my shit." Dinah clapped.

"Oh my god guys stop." I ordered.

"Why? Are we being too ghetto for you?" Mani said in a uptight rich girl tone, clapping her hands.

"Yaas gurrl you gotta problem. We finna take this outside." Dinah clapped in our faces.

Lauren and I shook our heads in laughter.

"This isn't a laughing matter, I'm finna serious." Mani said.

"That d-doesn't even make sense." Lauren laughed at her.

"Shit your right. Guess where not as ghetto as we thought." Mani shrugged.

"Maybe you, I was serious about the outside thing. We're here." Dinah pointed at the window.

"Thank god." I joked.

"Shut up." Dinah punched my arm. "You know you finna pee your pants right now because of how nervous you are. Shoot Lauren too."

"Dinah!" I glared.

"Way to add to the unnecessary pressure D." Mani gave her a disapproving look.

"Fine. Fine. Always got to bring down the person who tells the truth O-kay!" She said shaking her head and emphasizing the okay in a deep voice.

"Just open the door already." I ordered.

"God so bossy today." Dinah said before opening the door. "By the way.." She turned to face us. "Scene starts... now!" She said Karate chopping the air.

I shook my head at Dinah for being Dinah, then handed Lauren her script.

Mani started to make fake puke noises.

"Oh no Mani your sick! Ahh. We have to make it inside, not a bathroom but just inside because that will totally help!" Dinah said.

"That's not how you said it." I interrupted her.