Forever? (FINAL)

Narrator's POV

In the background of Lauren's pain, Dinah decided to play it. She played a thousand years from her phone, in order to help aid the situation, by making it more meaningful.

Once she set her phone down on the soft, grainy sand, she cautiously made her way back to the girls who worried over Lauren's condition.

"Guys should we call someone?" Ally asked with full concern evident in her voice.

"No." Dinah instantly answered. "She gets these pains when her heads trying to tell her something. Let's wait it out a little longer."

"Are you sure I mean-" Mani began to say.

"Aghhh!" Lauren screamed.

"Yes. She'll be okay. She's a fighter." Camila reassured them.

"Okay... I'll keep my phone ready just in case though." Ally informed them.

Camila nodded and redirected her full attention to the green eyed girl who trembled in agonizing pain.

--

Lauren's POV

I heard music begin to fill my ears, but all that ran through my head were the gush of images and longer images that seemed to drag on into something longer. I held onto my head and clenched my hair into tight fists. I clenched my teeth as I tried to cope with the pain, but it was no use. This pain was something I had never felt before. It hurt worse than remembering the incident. It hurt worse then Camila leaving me. And that was because, as tears rolled down my cheeks in excruciating pain, I remembered everything.

The Booth

"Hi, I'm Camila."

I wave. "I'm Lauren."

"I...like your shirt." She blurted out awkwardly.

I smiled at her awkwardness.

--

BOOTCAMP

"Where are you from?" Camila asked sitting next to me.

"Miami."

"No way! Me too!" She beamed, "Okay, so-"

--

My last audition

"You got this." Camila encouraged.

I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage.

--

Going Home

"We're sorry but you're all eliminated." Simon said sadly.

I put my hand over my mouth, keeping back the tears.

When I got back to the room with all the other contestants, my back slid down against the wall as I broke down.

"Hey it's okay." Mani half smiled, putting ,a supportive hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. Lo..." I heard Camila's voice tremble. "J-" She said before she engulfed me in a hug and we began to cry together.

"We need all the contestants to take a seat." A worker said, then left.

We did what she said and a few moments later, she came back and called out names,